Original topic:

One word for Samsung

(Topic created on: 07-04-2020 09:09 PM)
Sagar31
Active Level 10
Options
Others

This word  is suited for Samsung because Samsung always done something which are always “Beyond Imagination”. 

Let's take a Example: 

1) In 2015 first time Samsung has created EDGE SCREEN which was really beyond imagination I don’t know about others but for me It was amazing. 

2) S7 and S7 Edge was released on 2016 first time Samsung has implemented IP68 dust/water resistant (up to 1.5m for 30 mins) 

3) S8 and S8 Plus was released on 2017 first time Samsung has introduced Infinity Display

4) S9 and S9 Plus was released on 2018 first time Samsung has introduced dual aperture in their camera. 

5) S10 and S10 plus first time introduced triple camera with (wide lens,ultra wide lens and telephoto lens) for both flagship device but Dual Selfie Camera was only available on S10 Plus. 

6)Now S20 Ultra was only one device which come with 100x Zoom and no other smartphones has 100x zoom capabilities till now.

That’s why I give a word for Samsung “Beyond Imagination” 
1 Comment
JagiChan
Active Level 5
Others
what is the use of 100x zoom? it is just digital zoom, and the final image is heavily Pixelated, unless you are zooming on the moon and wanting to show off the 100x zoom.

As a pro photographer that has been working with conventional lenses I think the 70 to 400mm zoom (which is about 5x zoom) should be more than adequate for anyone. If you are zooming in more than 5x then definitely you have a wrong point of view. You need to get closer to the subject or change the point of view.

These camera tricks remind me of the 90's where PC makers used to sell megahertz as a key differing point of their PC irrespective of the performance. All that hype died within a decade and this will be the same for the smartphone camera game. Until that happens enjoy the game these companies are playing.
0 Likes