Original topic:

One UI 3.0 for the Galaxy A51

(Topic created on: 03-30-2021 12:05 AM)
DraykoZz
Active Level 5
Options
Others
Hello,

As of March 30, 2021, the update for One UI 3.0 and Android 11 is rolling out in Pakistan for the Galaxy A51. Please check for software updates by navigating to Settings>Software Update>Download and Install.

Hope you are doing great, please only take information through a trusted member.

Hope it helped, Thank you.

Stay safe.
Arbabkhan134
Active Level 3
Others
What kinda tricks, don't u see the official smart switch app?? U better go get some Naswar then 😅😅😅
0 Likes
Others
Brother the right way to update your software is through your mobile setting
If you use any other way it's not recommended and you can say that it's not right
According to officials the update is here but we need to wait
Whatever you think is the official way to update your cell phone is wrong
0 Likes
DraykoZz
Active Level 5
Others
Hello,

As a matter of fact, you do not show that you know "manners", you show the contrary. Smart Switch from Samsung is not a trick, it's another way to check for OTA Updates. Looks like you need some teaching in regards of manners. You are like the guy who probably gets an answer from the customer support and then says "poor customer support"

Not abiding by the rules may result in ban.

Stay safe.
0 Likes
Others
Firstly I don't need to show my manners to a person who is a bullsh!t
Secondly customer support service never reply in a right way
For your kind information this update should be available in the setting apps for being called it official
Samsung is the worst company who don't give updates on time
People like you just get paid for talking and supporting this bullsh!t
Now please get the hell out of here
0 Likes
DraykoZz
Active Level 5
Others
Hello,

Yes I was thinking of getting out of here. But I thought of helping other people. You have the audacity to call me that while you know where you stand. I don't get paid, I like helping people.
0 Likes
Others
Oh really
Go and yourself first
Then come and help others
0 Likes
DraykoZz
Active Level 5
Others
I did help myself with all your negativity and hate to turn it into positivity and love for other people. You remind me some people can be really toxic. But it is not too late to make it right. You make me realise some people out there go through depression because of people like you. I understand that, and i want to show them that they deserve help and love. But would you understand? Because you just made me even more tensed.
0 Likes
Others
Oh nice keep it up
Good good 👍
0 Likes
DraykoZz
Active Level 5
Others
That was sarcasm right? Some people have permanent hatred binded to their hearts. And hate, if achieved, or rather love, is inevitable.
0 Likes
Others
Whatever
Keep it up
Good good 👍
0 Likes