Original topic:

ONE UI 2.0 beta

(Topic created on: 09-19-2019 11:33 AM)
dj9494
Options
Others
Hey guys, Samsung is soon going to release all ne ONE UI2.0 beta for s10 series and note 10 series. What do you think about it and how many of you will download beta???

SamMobile reports that Samsung is already working on the One UI 2.0 beta program. I recently confirmed that Samsung is testing One UI 2.0 on their current flagship devices, which includes the Galaxy S10e, Galaxy S10, Galaxy S10+, Galaxy Note 10, and Galaxy Note 10+. All of these devices we’ve confirmed to have Android 10 builds on Samsung’s internal test bed. While i can’t access these builds yet,i can see the build numbers and interpret those into software builds. These builds could be released into a beta program at the end of the month. One UI 2.0 actually leaked on video a few weeks ago. Samsung’s latest Android release was shown off with the new Android 10 gestures and the new privacy features. The updated Samsung Galaxy S10+ shown off in the video had a redesigned Quick Settings page. I also saw the integration with Microsoft’s Your Phone app, which is currently exclusive to the Galaxy Note 10. According to Evan Blass, Live Focus Video from the Galaxy Note 10 will be ported to the Galaxy S10 with One UI 2.0. There are probably a lot of other changes which i will have to wait to see in a few weeks. I are all very excited about Samsung’s much faster update cycle. I love getting new updates and getting them faster from a historically slow company is a delight to see. Hopefully, Samsung can keep this pace up and deliver updates faster for its entire modern lineup, including the new Galaxy M and Galaxy A series devices.
24 Comments
Anonymous
Not applicable
Others
I already hate this ui
0 Likes
Others
why???
0 Likes
Others
I am now used to it so not sure if I hate or like it😅😅😅
0 Likes
Anonymous
Not applicable
Others
obviously the features has been disabled intentionally this the reason I hate it
Anonymous
Not applicable
Others
this why I still like the oreo ui rather this one ui
0 Likes
Others
I would agree with you on features
Anonymous
Not applicable
Others
oreo ka icon pack bhi accha tha
0 Likes