Original topic:

ONE UI 2.0 UAE RELEASE DATE

(Topic created on: 11-01-2019 05:48 AM)
kraftig001
Active Level 1
Options
Others
Hi! Would like to know when will the One UI 2.0 will be availble in the UAE. Thanks!
16 Comments
AhmedTeddy
Beginner Level 3
Others
I have been trying to figure that out my self
0 Likes
kraftig001
Active Level 1
Others
I'm currently using S10+ and been excited since they announced the new UI. 😊
0 Likes
EzEr4tin
Active Level 6
Others
i would not recommend flashing your software with a beta update,. 😁 and also you will lose your chance to update via wifi.. if you do this, all your future updates will be via flash not in automatic download via wifi. 😉 you wont receive their updates for fixing minor issue also., well you will have a notification but you wont be able to download it..
0 Likes
EzEr4tin
Active Level 6
Others
anyway its your phone,. if you encounter a problem via flashing like bricking your phone well samsung will not responsible for that,.
0 Likes
EzEr4tin
Active Level 6
Others
if you are living in uae or middle east or in any other country EXCEPT! China, France, Germany, India, Poland, South Korea, Spain, UK, and USA.. sorry your not getting the beta.. YET!. but hopefully they expand the country beta user. because as of now the beta is exclusive only for those countries.. 😥😥 we'll just have to wait for the official and stable version which and as always releases month after the beta.. so in our case late november or early december, (but you never know!!! 😀😉)
0 Likes
Abdallerh
Active Level 4
Others
this is how it went between me and Samsung official.
0 Likes
Abdallerh
Active Level 4
Others
0 Likes
EzEr4tin
Active Level 6
Others
what did i say?.. 😂 told you it could be late november or early december.. they usually release the stable version month after the beta, but this time its a major update because the update is not android 10 only but also ONE UI 2..
0 Likes