Original topic:

Nougat Update

(Topic created on: 03-12-2017 03:18 PM)
technoBoy
Active Level 6
Options
Others
Samsung its better to leave the software part for the Google they does it a lot better than you. We are using premium phone Galaxy S6 and not got the update yet , mid range devices of Motorola and many others have already got the update way back , Redmi note 4 is running on 7.0 now . So what is the point of using a premium Samsung phone ? We have many other choices . Nougat was introduced 7 months before . And you also don't provide further versions like 7.1.1 all the users will be stuck on 7.0 .

Give us a choice to have the stock software directly from the Google their software is far better in Ram management and they provide updates very quickly. You don't give priority to older flagships..... always remember its we the Old Flagship holders who buy new flagships. Doing such bad to us will impact you in coming future .

I know you won't be replying to this post .
11 Comments
MaverickSumit
Active Level 9
Others
We should seriously start boycotting Samsung, as it is we people that made Samsung no.1 brand in India so it can only be us who can boycott it.
0 Likes
technoBoy
Active Level 6
Others
Exactly wat I meant ....
0 Likes
Bhaiya
Active Level 4
Others
yeah bro i am also using a samsung galaxy note 5 which was a flagship phone by it but as soon as samsung launches new phones they forget their old ratings phone.samsung bullshit dont manufacturer mobiles when you are not capable to keep them up to date and seriously wasting consumers money out with your suck cells.it is a way better to invest in iphones than you people
0 Likes
technoBoy
Active Level 6
Others
Till the time we will be receiving nougat update Google woulf have released another android ver 8
0 Likes
Bhaiya
Active Level 4
Others
ha bhai sahi kaha
0 Likes
Elvis
Active Level 3
Others
I believe they are conducting tests. once bitten twice shy
0 Likes
technoBoy
Active Level 6
Others
Even after releasing so many Beta ver for S7 they had so many issues with the Original Update
0 Likes
Sri
Active Level 7
Others
Yes, Technoboy is correct. After updating S7 Edge to Nougat the battery consumption is more than when compared to Marshmallow.....

10 phones became worst after updating to Nougat. the No.1 mobile is
S7 Edge,S7 Edge,S7 Edge

I'm very disappointed with S7 edge.......
0 Likes
Samsung_India_
Active Level 10
Others
We're delighted to see your excitement for the latest operating system. Samsung constantly works towards bringing-out the best updates incorporating the latest technology along with great features. However, updates are released through FOTA in waves only so we will notify you any update in this regard via FOTA i.e Menu> Settings> About Device> Software Update> Auto Update> Enable it. We appreciate your loyalty, thanks for sharing your concerns with the Community!
0 Likes