Original topic:

[Notice] Introducing an all new title for our Samsung Makers!

(Topic created on: 12-21-2022 01:57 PM)
Admin
Community Manager
Options
Others

Hello Samsung Members, Admin here.

Our very own Samsung Makers contribute to our community in a wide variety of ways.
They will begin their new journey with the new title of ‘Samsung Member Stars,’ a title to signify how they are makers of a brighter Samsung Galaxy future in Samsung Members!

Samsung Members Stars KV_Horizontal_EN.jpg

We hope the synergy from Samsung Members and Samsung Members Stars
can create a much brighter Samsung Galaxy future through various activities all across the globe.

We’d like to thank everyone for your support of both Samsung Galaxy and Samsung Members.

Please look forward to our Samsung Members Stars’ future endeavors! 😊

Thanks.

59 Comments
_Sara_
Expert Level 4
Others
So much spam and insulting going on in this community and all what you do as admin is to post bs post about which no one cares... pathetic the Samsung brand in India, starting from customer support and ending to so called admins of community... Shame on you guys! If I'd knew that the quality of Samsung is so low in India compared with Europe I'd never ever would have purchased here!
Sid_Karna
Expert Level 5
Others
Well said.
Sid_Karna
Expert Level 5
Others
Yup, check this and nobody is there to moderate
https://r2.community.samsung.com/t5/Galaxy-Gallery/Abuser/td-p/12790931
_Sara_
Expert Level 4
Others
Exactly!
rush20
Expert Level 5
Others
So many bugs in app fix them first.
After attaching a image if we type something image converts to obj.
Can't add gif in comments app crashes.

_Sara_
Expert Level 4
Others
They are busy changing "titles"
Sid_Karna
Expert Level 5
Others
You know there are 60 plus "stars" here. Have you seen more than 5 being active here after you became active here? Yeah, and they are now lying through the teeth as if these "stars" are of big help.
_Sara_
Expert Level 4
Others
Exactly!
Sid_Karna
Expert Level 5
Others
HAVE SOME SHAME!!!!

Making community brighter and contributing - MY FOOT!!

You selected them based on Instagram followers and not based on what they do here or their knowledge of Samsung products.
(Good that some of them fooled you with fàke followers on Instagram - Karma)

There are 60 plus BAs AFAIK and ONLY ABOUT 4 OF THEM are active here, out of which 2 make some comments once in a blue moon.

Other than that NONE of them are even opening this site let alone helping and contributing here.

Where are the new BAs you selected some months ago?? After some initial posts, NONE of them cared to open this site.

Whom are you trying to fool??
It's well known to every one of us who are active here that the majority of the so-called stars care only about freebies and boasting during the launch of new products.

Now for the upcoming launch, they will spam the community with promotions and will vanish into thin air as usual.

However, I should admire your shamelessness and audacity to claim that they are doing something. PATHETIC!!