Original topic:

Note 20 Ultra issues - Exynos

(Topic created on: 09-07-2020 04:34 PM)
caishak
Active Level 1
Options
Others
* Screen on time is less than 4 hours even without using camera or games. Battery is even draining in standby as well.
* Overheating with normal usage
* Vibrating intermittently without any action/ touch.
* Apps are getting stuck some times

#note20ultra #exynos
8 Comments
Others
Hi, there are several tricks to save your device battery, starting from using Optimised power saving and putting unused apps to sleep using the Device Maintenance in settings, I unplugged my Galaxy Note 20 Ultra 'Exynos variant' at 8am from the charger, with 56 minutes screen on time, after 8 hours at 4pm im left with 83% of battery without any charging top up, in standby during my sleeping hours my device battery drops less than 8% in 8 hours, your device vibrates 'immediately' when? and which apps 'gets stuck' please share more details to assist you with your concern, thanks.
SuneepGeorge
Active Level 3
Others
Can you please provide details about battery set up
0 Likes
caishak
Active Level 1
Others
I don't know how this vibration is coming. but it is coming while I just hold the phone in lock also. just vibrating without any touch in the screen.
Apps like Google chrome getting stuck for few seconds and will work afterwards.
0 Likes
alrayhi
Active Level 8
Others

i swear i knew guys you will face same problem with exynos . im using samsung note 20 ultra 5g  hongkong version (snapdragon) . i swear the battery much better than gulf version . 

until today my s20 ultra 5g (exynos) with samsung serivces beacous of  complain about battery drain for new reason and they told me nothing wrong with your phone . i told me ill not accept it until you guys fix or replace it . so im still waiting and i will update u guys . snapdragon is the best 

caishak
Active Level 1
Others
I got the same response from many others. its very disappointing that Samsung is doing this with us by selling a premium phone with inferior processor. ☹
alrayhi
Active Level 8
Others

well return the phone for them and tell them thats as prove thats someone like faced same problem . so they will believe thats we are not lieing . 

0 Likes
Sams10001
Active Level 2
Others
guys, note 20 ultra 5g is really annoying, battery life is not lasting 6 hrs, finger print doesn't work most of the time, 5g disconnects and no Internet and no automatic shift to 4g, overheating all the time! who is facing the same issues!! we were expecting an excellent phone, we actually paid money for nothing!!
0 Likes
sameerkazi979
Beginner Level 2
Others
battery life is not upto the standard with note 20 ultra, just with normal use it is going down faster , u charge in the morning and by afternoon it will be less than 50% , just with normal use
0 Likes