Did you mean: 

Original topic:

'Not registered on network '

(Topic created on: 08-10-2021 09:27 PM)
Nandie21
Beginner Level 2
Options
Others
I have an issue with Samsung A71 not connecting to network.  I have changed network 3 times, its not even the hardware ofthe phone(got that checked). Samsung IT changed developer settings but still same problem persist. 

Any suggestions 🤔 ? I am loosing hope of this phone 📱... 
9 Comments
seumo
Active Level 8
Others
If you bought it second hand the phone might be blacklisted
0 Likes
Nandie21
Beginner Level 2
Others
Sorry, its brand new
0 Likes
Morras86
Beginner Level 5
Others
Simcard maybe?
0 Likes
Nandie21
Beginner Level 2
Others
Neither that, had 3 networks already. Took it in to check hardware, nothing still. Also software, that didnt help
0 Likes
Tsogo_sam05
Options
Others

Hi, Nandie21 kindly note that your device may need to booked in for a Software reload. It seems like the current software loaded on your device is malfunctioning. Please go to the below link to locate the closest Authorized Service Center to you.

https://www.samsung.com/za/support/service-centre/

You can also backup using Smart switch and then factory reset your device. Herewith Smart switch link:

https://www.samsung.com/za/support/smart-switch/

0 Likes
Grandmaster24
Active Level 4
Others
Sometimes when upgrade UI softwares the sim cards get damaged on certain Samsung devices. If u have Cell C sim it is bound to hsppen often as they not geared fir 5G i was told by Cell C techs. Back up your data on phone and do a factory reset. Your Google play store apps you can still download even the paid ones. 3rd party app will be deleted. Then do the updates.I had similar issues with S9edge. It sorted out then. Also a sim swap works.
0 Likes
Renz8589
Beginner Level 2
Others
Any update weather the issue was resolved as I've now encountered the exact same problem with my Samsung A71
0 Likes
darkd0r
Beginner Level 2
Others

Samsung Galaxy A12

In the meantime, my phone is almost useless when not at home.

This is the reply I received from my wireless carrier regarding "no registration" when out of my home area:

Please be advised that we are waiting for Samsung to push through software updates and that could also be causing the issues you are experiencing. Samsung has let us know they are pushing them through in batches and will be doing this shortly but did not give a time or date when this will occur.

To find when your specific device will receive the Samsung update you can go to unionwireless.com and click on “Network Updates”. 

0 Likes
Tsogo_sam05
Options
Others

Hi  darkd0r

Thank you for reaching out to us and apologies for the inconvenience.

Please take your device to an accredited service centre for an inspection. To find a service centre near you, please use link below 

https://www.samsung.com/za/support/service-centre/

PREVIEW

0 Likes