Original topic:

No update to resolve the issue of face unlock in Samsung A52

(Topic created on: 05-30-2021 12:42 PM)
vivekgautam
Active Level 3
Options
Others
Got the new update today, but still haven't got the update to fix the issue of face unlock in the Samsung A52 device. Why is Samsung ignoring such big issues like this?
4 Comments
ARJUNB
Expert Level 2
Others
Plz explain the issue. Is face unlock not opening?
0 Likes
vivekgautam
Active Level 3
Others
The Samsung A52 device is facing problem of face unlock, i am facing such an issue in my device, after restarting the face unlock feature works perfectly fine for sometime, but after sometime it stops working and shows the error "NO FACE DETECTED" and the same issues appears again and again. Others users kindly let me know whether they are also facing the same issue.

i need to restart my device everyday, when this issues prompts on the lock screen (NO FACE DETECTED) i need to restart my device, thats the only solution i could find, i have made hard reset of the device, used the device in safe mode also and done almost every possible solution given by samsung support but nothing worked, this is a bug in Samsung A52 device
This is the wholw matter and this problem is being faced by each and every user of Samsung Galaxy A52
0 Likes
ARJUNB
Expert Level 2
Others
No face detected everytime that's strange. Well in my case on m51 even had faced the same issue. Then stopped using it. Lol
0 Likes
cs-member13
Expert Level 4
Others

Dear Samsung Member,

Greetings from Samsung Customer Support!

We would request you to register your concern in Samsung Members Application. So, that our concern team gets back to you as soon as possible.

Please follow this path to register your concern in Samsung Members Application (Open Samsung Members Application > Get help > Send Feedback > Error report/Ask questions).

Note. please attach the error log file within 15 minutes of the error occurred.

Thank you for writing to Samsung.

Warm Regards,
Samsung Customer Support

0 Likes