Original topic:

No security patch update

(Topic created on: 06-25-2019 06:20 PM)
santHo1
Active Level 3
Options
Others
After Upgrading android pie on my j4+ its become more than 2 months and NO security updates? and also super slow charging  speed. i mean seriously?? You should fixing bug over updates. And you guess doing latterly nothing. I guess its Time to say Good BYE to my Samsung phones. and all of my family and friends should suggest to not buy Samsungs phone. I latterly sucked to see this type of service over a Big banker Company! By the way Stay blessed Greedy Samsung!

#shameOnSamsung
#shame
#boycottSamsung
0 Likes
9 Comments
Pawtatuh
Active Level 7
Others
j4+ doesnt support fast charging and slow charging speed is not a bug that can be fixed, its one of the default hardware features of your j4+. i just got a one ui update on my galaxy j7 pro and it icluded the security patch too maybe it was the same with your phone? either way different updates and patches arrive at different times on different devices in different countries, samsung's update schedules are not the best, thats true but everything comes eventually
0 Likes
santHo1
Active Level 3
Others
you are right but what do you think my phone was take 2hours of full charge now its take 4hours and sometimes more. i tried every possible way to fix this issue. I won't say that changing as a bug. theres are many bug in ui. cant includes all in one comment.
0 Likes
santHo1
Active Level 3
Others
there are some others phone facing same issue.
0 Likes
Pawtatuh
Active Level 7
Others
looks like thats an individual issue because i have the same exact phone as the guy in the screenshot and my phone charges pretty much the same after the update. also j6+ (which has the exact same battery capacity as j4+) takes more than 3 hours to fully charge so im pretty sure you're mistaking something. either way, try taking it to a service centre
Others
Hi dear, slow charging is mainly because of hardware issues. Mainly faulty charger or a damaged charging connector in your phone. As of now the security patch updates are pending for most of the devices even for flagship devices. You will receive the update very soon.
folk
Active Level 1
Others
santHo1
Active Level 3
Others
see the date of the post!
0 Likes
folk
Active Level 1
Others
😆😆😆😆