Original topic:

New feature or what ??

(Topic created on: 10-10-2019 01:45 PM)
Optane
Active Level 3
Options
Others
I don't know if anyone has noticed this or not after the game launcher update which was released recently that there is a blue light running on the side panel near the charging port when you run a game or any game. What is it for actually ??

0 Likes
11 Comments
Optane
Active Level 3
Others
0 Likes
sashaa
Active Level 4
Others
yes, I have also observed this
Anonymous
Not applicable
Others
no such issue will our device...no blue light
0 Likes
Anonymous
Not applicable
Others
I recommend you to uninstall update of game launcher apk and reinstall it ...because may game launcher app creating different issue to different devices...as an example...I am using galaxy s9..it's showing game launcher update in galaxy store, but when I am trying to update, it's showing'' that version is not compatible with your device ''....I think this app have to look after by development team respectively 👍👍
0 Likes
NaikNimish
Active Level 3
Others
when the mobile is optimizing temperature then only the blue light appears
Anonymous
Not applicable
Others
optimization for temperature? what is your device? you may installed any third party useless app
0 Likes
NaikNimish
Active Level 3
Others
when playing game... tap on game booster icon in navigation bar. it shows that device is controlling temperature by limiting brightness and volume. thats why it shows blue line at bottom. and by the way the device i am using is Note 10 plus which has in built game booster
Anonymous
Not applicable
Others
that's why I have written previously...no such issue is there with ours...that is not fault of device..it's fault of game launcher app...definitely developer team will fix them
0 Likes
Anonymous
Not applicable
Others
don't use any third party app like cache cleaner, battery optimisation app,antivirus etc
0 Likes