Original topic:

Never Buy Samsung ! Why ? Read this.

(Topic created on: 12-26-2019 10:04 PM)
Samsungbodyguard
Active Level 3
Options
Others
I used to get screen on time around 8 to 10 hours but now it drains so fast. ...so fast i just get 6 or half on normal use .... Very shame Samsung. iPhone always updates its software to its almost all series ....every time if customers have issue they fix it through software but since i brought Samsung A50 I'm not satisfied .Every updates have some problem ...now it's not properly response to touch and heating issue ....most important battery ! No 4k video ! While even iPhone se has 4k with 12mp.... Shame on you Samsung ....i will just wait for few days if Samsung doesn't fix these all then i better sell it and buy iPhone because at Least they listen to it's customers....Never buy Samsung product I'm with Samsung like 5 years .... Now i should go back to iPhone if it's not fixed ..
7 Comments
Sanskar
Expert Level 2
Others
You cannot compare a 70,000 iphone with any 20,000 phone. If you are facing so much difficulty then you must have gone for the s series of Samsung.
viku19
Active Level 2
Others
yes Samsung Galaxy and note are filled with features and performance
0 Likes
Kartik271994
Active Level 6
Others
Lol if you already had that much budget before you wouldnt have purchased A50. If you want to compare Apple compare with flagship samsung phones then feel the difference πŸ˜’πŸ˜’
Others
I'm already using iPhone and that's why i can feel the difference between πŸ™„πŸ™„πŸ™„
0 Likes
Kartik271994
Active Level 6
Others
Thats person to person my friend has iphone 11 pro max and note 10+ both but still iphone is his secondary phone. That just depends upon usage to usage and how much you are mobile freak and wants to do a lot of customizations , definitely that person will go for android only compared to apple. Apple is only good in its ecosystem and thats what apple want also to buy each and every apply product.
0 Likes
Pratim001
Active Level 5
Others
use samsung note series phone, you never want any update...
Samsung_Support1
Options
Others

Hi there,

Please perform the following steps to resolve mentioned issues:

1- For battery drainage issue follow the given link- http://www.samsung.com/in/support/skp/faq/1101689

2- For heating issue follow the given link- http://www.samsung.com/in/support/skp/faq/1119803
3- For touch screen issue perform interactive checks through Samsung Members app (Samsung Member> Get Help> Interactive checks->touch screen).

For further assistance, register your concern in Samsung members application (Open Samsung members app >> click on β€œ+β€œicon > send feedback >> error report / ask question).

Also we really appreciate your feedback regarding other features mentioned by you. We would take this feedback for further improvements in our upcoming launches. 

Happy to help you always!

Regards,
Team Samsung Members

0 Likes