Original topic:

[NEWS] Samsung shuts all stores in US and Canada due to Coronavirus

(Topic created on: 03-20-2020 11:27 AM)
Dinesh_Shukla
Active Level 7
Options
Others

Hello Samsung Fam..!!

Let's get started from a bad news for all Samsung fans residing out there in US and Canada.

26169060-8131033-image-a-1_1584631120491.jpg

Samsung has shut down their all Samsung stories in the US and Canada in an attempt to check the spreading of the Coronavirus (COVID-19) disease in large numbers.

Only authorised Samsung Repair Centres will be open in Canada. And, these locations will also only be receiving devices that required some repairing works. Returns of the repaired devices will be done via courier.

A statement given by SAMSUNG said that “As the situation with COVID-19 continues to evolve we want to assure you that the health and safety of our employees, customers and partners is our top priority at Samsung Canada. In an effort to protect our community, customers and employees, we will be closing Samsung Experience Stores across Canada, effective immediately”.

Also the Samsung company said in another release that “In an effort to minimize the spread of the virus, I am sorry to announce we are temporarily closing all Samsung U.S stores as of today i.e. Tuesday, 17th March, 2020”.

That's all in this news thread. Stay Safe and Secure. And stay tuned for my next thread. Bye!

Source:- timesofindianews.com

Thanks,

Dinesh Shukla

4 Comments
Ařpît
Expert Level 2
Others
😪😷
Dinesh_Shukla
Active Level 7
Others

yeah