Original topic:

Me as a Samsung Brand Ambassador!

(Topic created on: 01-25-2021 08:48 PM)
Anikroyale
Expert Level 5
Options
Others
Hello everyone, 

My name is Anik Ghosh, I am a tech enthusiast and a photographer. I was born in Kolkata, and brought up in Haldia and Bangalore. Currently I am staying with my family and studying in Kolkata.

My journey with Samsung started in 2012 when my father used to have a Galaxy Core 2. Then in 2015, my father received a Galaxy J7 from his office, and he purchased the same phone in 2016 after he changed offices. That phone is still his daily driver.

As for my personal phones, I bought Galaxy M20 at launch in March 2019, but due to an unexpected disaster, my phone was destroyed in June 2020 and I had to shift to another device, so I purchased the Galaxy M31s, at launch and is currently my daily driver.

I joined Samsung Members in the winters of 2019, and was warmly welcomed by some of the best Members the community had ever seen. No one made me feel like an outsider. The community was shining, and I had so much fun being the guy who helped others with their issues and actively joined in discussions.

Then came the part of being a Samsung Brand Ambassador. I received a mail from the Members team, inviting me to join the Brand Ambassador team. I replied to the mail and received a call some days later. Then later on 11th Jan, I was accepted as a Brand Ambassador and I am really thankful to them for giving me this chance. I received the Galaxy Unpacked Kit a day after. I also attended the Galaxy Unpacked 2021 Everyday Epic event virtually from home because of the pandemic and I hope to join more events in the future.

I joined this community during late 2019 and was welcomed by a lot of my senior members. I have been a part of this family since then. Apart from this, my interests are in PC and laptop hardware, software and I love opening up electronics to see the mechanism from inside.😁

As for my hobbies, I love painting and photography. My Instagram page is dedicated to the photos I take using my phone.

Some of my photo samples:

So, I would like to end my introduction here. If you have anything to know, hit me up in the comments and I would try to answer them.

Till then, this is Anik and I will catch you guys, next time. Also check out my socials:

39 Comments
Anikroyale
Expert Level 5
Others
Thanks bro!
SivaPraneeth
Active Level 4
Others
Hi Anik, do U have any idea about One UI 3.0 update for Galaxy M31s??
Anikroyale
Expert Level 5
Others
No Siva, the official list says that the update should come in May, but it might arrive earlier because M31 received it earlier. Even I am eagerly waiting for the same.
0 Likes
Sudhesh16
Active Level 3
Others
there is an Samsung galaxy application available in the A series known as Good Lock by Good lock labs. it is unavailable for my M31s..also very less options for Edge lighting...
0 Likes
Anikroyale
Expert Level 5
Others
No, Good lock is not available for Galaxy M series (yet).
0 Likes
souradipp
Active Level 3
Others
first of all congratulation and do you know when we get full pro mode version in our samsung m21 phone?🙂
Anikroyale
Expert Level 5
Others
Thanks! As far as I know, the chances of getting full pro mode in M21 is next to zero.
0 Likes
Others
Tdhkedhi5er
0 Likes
Others
How to enroll as a brand ambassador?
0 Likes
Anonymous
Not applicable
Others
Ok
0 Likes