Original topic:

My life with Samsung

(Topic created on: 01-11-2020 12:40 AM)
Sushantnayak
Active Level 8
Options
Others
Hi ,
I am Sushant Nayak Samsung community brand Ambassador and one of the few lucky Samsung die hard fans who got chance to be amongst first 5 Indian Community Band Ambassador . My story with Samsung started with Note 1  and after that i am big note fan. I switch from Note to Note only.  The S pen is mighty sword for me that has made my life very easy in every situation thats the reason i love  Samsung Note Series.  I have done my B.Tech in civil enginering and am into Modular kitchen and wardrobe manufacturing in B2B network. My association with Note devices is unbreakable as from my camera to my Notebook to my hard disk Note device does it all for me. 
I am fond of photography and there is nothing like a Galaxy camera that makes photography an absolute delight.  I am tech geek and is passionate about Galaxy Devices thats the reason i always watch the launch no matter that time it is. I am fond of cars ,gadgets and partying that makes me  tarvel places . All my trips are memorable and Galaxy devices have made capturing those moments memorable.  In my work too all the designs & site measurements are so much less troublesome with Note series that has also made managing work easy.
Basically my life is much better because  i have Note devices with me and its my true companion .

3 Comments
Others
Congratulations
0 Likes
5t5556
Beginner Level 2
Others
😀😀😃😄😄😁😆😅😂🤣😊😇🙂🙃😉😌😍🥰😘😗😚😋🧐😛🤑🤗🤪🤨🤓😎🥳🤡
0 Likes
animeshmodi
Expert Level 5
Others
Dear Samsung, We all M & F series users, want some features. Samsung india discriminates with features across devices, infact device supports then also features are not given. So please give full one ui to all M & F series. Why we are demanding full one ui? Because certain features like carrier aggregation (because processor supports it), bixby, bixby routines, goodlock apps support, clipboard, screen recording, pro video,samsung pay (samsung pay mini in case of non nfc),etc. If samsung india can provide this features in one ui core its fine, but if it is not we want full one ui. We trusted Samsung and we want these features which our device supports because it deserves. The problem with samsung is, it takes and implements the feedback, but only on new launches, why? Did old customers mean nothing to samsung?
If samsung want to create price difference, then it should create on hardware not software. Eg. We would not ask for iris feature, if our device does not have iris scanner. Samsung please listen voice of customers.

👆 👆 👆 PLEASE PROVIDE THIS FEEDBACK TO SAMSUNG AS YOU ARE BRAND AMBASSADOR, YOUR VOICE WOULD BE MORE LISTENED.🙏🙏🙏
0 Likes