Original topic:

My journey with samsung family🤩🤩😍😍

(Topic created on: 12-21-2019 10:35 PM)
abisheknanjundan
Active Level 9
Options
Others
HI FOLKS
 It's my pleasure to introduce my self well, I'm Abishek N born and raised in Hosur,Tamilnadu
       I have done my schooling in St. Augustine missionary school,Hosur and now i'm pursuing my final year B.sc Agriculture from Rai technology university, Banglore.
      My strengths are my attitude that i like to take challenges that I CAN do and I'm fast learner  moreover i believe in my self and my hard work and i want perfection in every thing. I'm more a photo clicker than a photo admirer,i love playing with pets(Animal lover) and also love to travel a lot... My ethic is "i never neglect an opportunity for my improvement".
          Not just me my whole family is big Samsung fans ,my journey with samsung started even before owning one personally for myself,yeah it was from the device samsung champ owned by my dad; and then after my schooling i got my hands on samsung device GalaxyA5,and then Galaxy s8 and now l'm moving with the beast Galaxy Note9
    I have been part of Samsung members community from 20/10/2018
     And recently (December 2019)i have been selected as Samsung members brand Ambassador, yeah u heard it right and I'm very delightful to be a part of this..I will do my best to develop this community by all the means and I'm bit more passionate about photography so i will thrive better in galaxy gallery forum. 
   For being privileged member of Samsung family i  have got opportunities to attend Samsung events in my city Banglore, some of them are Samsung fan party, Samsung members meet, m series launch event, note9 launch event, A80 preview, Samsung workshop on Instagram, Members gathering and so onn..
    By best experience with Samsung members was that i was invited for a fan party which i came to know via  Samsung members ,which  i had no idea that this kind of stuff is going around me ,i was totally amuzed..
6 Comments
Others
Congratulations & all the best!
0 Likes
Others
tq..
0 Likes
sachinsachii
Active Level 1
Others
keep going ...😍😍
0 Likes