Original topic:

My journey to Samsung member brand Ambassador

(Topic created on: 01-19-2021 11:13 PM)
Siddhanth19
Active Level 8
Options
Others
My name is siddhanth born and brought up in goa .

I complete my diploma in electronics and communication and pursuing further education . One of my fav hobbies is to capture the moments . Portrait , close ups , product shoot , landscape and creative shots are my favorite . 

HOW I GOT INTO SAMSUNG ECOSYSTEM. 

My journey with samsung started as follow My first device was Samsung Galaxy s duos which was gifted to me in the year 2014 . it was my 1st experience with that big screen . I used that device for 3 years . After that i got the Samsung j2pro . And from then onwards my photography journey started. The camera on the j2 pro was very crisp . It had an 8mp rear camera and the images it took was unbelievable below is my fav shot with the j2 pro . 

Shot on Samsung j2pro

And also it was my 1st experience with the super amoled display and from then onwards samsung amoled displays are my all time favorite .

And then in march 2019 i got the samsung m10 . Such large display on the m10 was an amazing experience . And also my photography improved alot from then . You can check out my profile for the amazing clicks .I also have the Samsung galaxy note edge which i got recently from my friend . 

MY JOURNEY TO BECOMING SAMSUNG BRAND AMBASSADOR. 

So my journey with the Samsung member app began in 2019 . Below is the screenshot first photo i posted to the member app . 

1st post on the member app .

I was new to the samsung members app and i kept on uploading my clicks on regular basis and also explored lots of other photographer . I loved the way there is a community of such talents in one app .

And 2 years later in 2021 it was a suprise for me when i received call for becoming the sa.sung member brand Ambassador. It was a suprise for me . And what a way to start 2021 ♥️

Recently i attended my 1st ever samsung event and i also received my unpacked kit for attending the live event .

My first gift from samsung .

I am really looking forward to this journey as a BA . A whole new experience. 
12 Comments
Others
Congratulations 🤩
Siddhanth19
Active Level 8
Others
thank you brother 😃
0 Likes
Ehsank
Expert Level 5
Others
congratulations 👍👍