Original topic:

My first Samsung phone

(Topic created on: 06-13-2020 08:37 PM)
ADSoomeet
Active Level 8
Options
Others
My first Samsung phone was also my first-ever personal phone. It was the Bada OS-powered Samsung Wave 533 (2010).

I received it as a gift from my maternal uncle after I cleared my matriculation (10th) exams.

Coming to the phone, it was this sliding phone with a QWERTY keyboard. Not many people had those kinds back then, so it was quite unique.

I have many memories of this phone. But what I love the most is how I could send text messages much faster through this phone, compared to those with T9 keyboards.

I instantly felt in love with Samsung and has only used Samsung phones since. Post the Wave 533, I have used the Galaxy Duos, Galaxy Grand Prime, Samsung Z1, Z2, Z3, Z4, Galaxy J7 Prime, and currently, the Galaxy A50. 

3 Comments
imjoker2611
Active Level 9
Others
You used the entire z series, how bro?
My mind got nuts, just after using z1 for a year.😞
0 Likes
ADSoomeet
Active Level 8
Others
Actually I was one of the very few "Distinguished" ranked members at the official Tizen Community forum, so got them all from Samsung's side. And yeah, I used them all, although not for long.
ADSoomeet
Active Level 8
Others
I still have three Z series phones with me, all functioning. Younger brother lost the Z4.