Original topic:

My Story to the world of Samsung as a fan then to Brand Ambassador.

(Topic created on: 11-22-2019 01:05 AM)
Others
Hello guys,
This is Ashutosh Agrahari , one of the Brand Ambassador from lucknow. My journey started into the world of samsung since childhood , my first device of Samsung Wave Y. I became Brand Ambassador in the month of December 2018, the moment i got shortlisted i was feeling very proud and yes that moment is proud for everyone .

My first event to which i got invited was the launch of M series , and luckily i got to meet my favourite youtuber 'Technical Guruji' , and new members of the Samsung Members  Family,including Mohammad Asim Warsi (Senior Vice President at Samsung India Electronics Ltd ).
It was really a great and learning moment for me .
And then i got a chance to attend Samsung Galaxy A series launch event , S10 launch event , A80 preview , and still counting and excited. We not only attend the event but experience lot of things which is very proud moment for us . 

Samsung gave us lots of surprise gifts , and a chance to win goodies in the events which is very exciting for us.

Currently , iam doing my B.tech (CSE) from Amity University Lucknow.
Current Smartphone -Samsung Galaxy Note10+ and loving it .

Guys , go ahead and be super active to the Community here and try to solve each other queries with a fruitfull talk . Samsung team members always keep a track to the active users and anyone can get a Chance to be a Part of Brand Ambassador luckily.

Iam very thankfull to the Samsung for giving us such a lovely platform and opportunity.

18 Comments
SINGH4
Active Level 6
Others
👌👌👌💯💯🔥🔥 nice one bro!!!
0 Likes
huzaifmhd
Active Level 7
Others
🔥🔥
Others
thanks bro
0 Likes
iVirus
Active Level 7
Others
thanks for sharing the Story.. it is really inspirational for others..
keep doing the good stuff. cheers..
Others
cheers!
Naimkhan
Active Level 8
Others
my name is on the BA list ... what should I do next ?

what they will ask in the interview ?
0 Likes
iVirus
Active Level 7
Others
some normal questions like what you do.. how passionate about Samsung, favorite things, will how you can contribute to Members and all.
simple questions.. koi job interview thode he hai.. chill bro..
0 Likes
ipradeepsah
Active Level 4
Others
.happy to see/ you with my super tech guru ❤
arthavitt
Active Level 3
Others
I envy you ... just because of the buds... 😂😂🤑