Original topic:

My Samsung Journey

(Topic created on: 11-30-2019 12:32 AM)
Foxhound
★★
Options
Others
Hello! My name is Apoorva. I am a student  and currently doing my Masters in Management in Mumbai.

I started my Samsung Members journey when I bought S10. The date was 6th march 2019. When i recieved my prebooked S10.
I got an opportunity to become a brand ambassador later on during December and it its a privilege to be a part of such community. Taking about my experience so far with the Samsung Members community it was interesting and helpful. Especially the co-members. Most memorable part of this journey was during November in beta testing phrase. Where as you know almost everyone who had s10 with beta version got locked out of theirs phones. The help that I got from the co members and the other BAs was simply great.!! Also I enjoy targetting spammers to make this community spam free and help people solving their doubts.

Talking about my past story before the pre Samsung Members sega.
Mine was an interesting story. I got my 1st phone 10 years ago. I was around 14 at that time. The sole purpouse was to play games and casual internet browsing. Touchscreens were recently introduced and those were resistive touchscreen and not capacitive screen which you use nowadays. according to my budget of around 10k I had 2 options the LG Cookie and the Samsung Star. Both had stylus and a 3 inch LCD screen. There were no youtube reviewers at those time only Gsmarena.com Reviews. So based on few parameters I selected The Samsung Star (Non Wifi Model). Those days touchscreen was a head turner. It had a couple of try and buy games. like asphalt and a tennis game in the samsung star. Skip on few days. I wanted to install new games but this phone had a major software limitation that you couldn't install games simply by uploading them into your phone. The java games which consisted of .Jar files. So by searching and searching I got a way to install games via "TK file explorer" was like a rooter of java phones those days. So this is how I got into base mobile dev part in my early days and developed intrest into it. I used my star for 2 years until I got my 1st android ie: the samsung ace.

I had experience many Samsung UI right from Touchwiz 1.0 from the star, Touchwiz 3.0 from ace Touchwiz 4.0 from the s2, Touchwiz Nature UX in the jellybean update, The experience ui from the s6 and the one ui and one ui 2.0 from the s10. 

So the phones that i had used are and their special features 
Samsung star 2008-11 Resistive Touchscreen with Stylus
Samsung ace 2011 -12 -My First Capacitive Android Phone.
Samsung S2 2012-13 - First Flagship Purchase and a Dualcore Phone.
Samsung galaxy note 3 2013-15 - Phablet and The IR Blaster
Samsung Galaxy S6 - A Classy Glassy Phone with Camera ahead of its time 
Oneplus 3T 2017-19 - First NonSamsung And with great update support
Samsung Galaxy S10 2019- present - A headturner for Bezeless display during initial period 
9 Comments
Rohitvpathak
Active Level 7
Others
Great story of yours... So which one u liked the most?
Others
S2. It was a phone ahead of its time.
Others
I still have my s2 with me.
0 Likes
Rohitvpathak
Active Level 7
Others
या S2 was a excellent fone
Others
Samsung released it's first android phone while I was working in Samsung. The first generation of android phones had no option to turn off mobile data. I still remember the crowd infront of the service desk.
My first samsung phone was samsung jet, which was a Java phone with multitasking capabilities and an autofocous camera of 5MP.
Others
Galaxy ace was not the first capacitive touch device. Long before the release of android samsung had capacitive touch devices like Omnia HD which was released in 2009 with an HD 8mp camera and was running on nokias proprietary Symbian OS
HarpreetMakol
Expert Level 2
Others
0 Likes
animeshmodi
Expert Level 5
Others
Dear Samsung, We all M & F series users, want some features. Samsung india discriminates with features across devices, infact device supports then also features are not given. So please give full one ui to all M & F series. Why we are demanding full one ui? Because certain features like carrier aggregation (because processor supports it), bixby, bixby routines, goodlock apps support, clipboard, screen recording, pro video,samsung pay (samsung pay mini in case of non nfc),etc. If samsung india can provide this features in one ui core its fine, but if it is not we want full one ui. We trusted Samsung and we want these features which our device supports because it deserves. The problem with samsung is, it takes and implements the feedback, but only on new launches, why? Did old customers mean nothing to samsung?

👆👆👆 PLEASE PROVIDE THIS FEEDBACK TO SAMSUNG AS YOU ARE BRAND AMBASSADOR, YOUR VOICE WOULD BE MORE LISTENED.
0 Likes
Beginner Level 2
Others
Lĺ,,kk
0 Likes