Original topic:

My Journey with Samsung Galaxy😋🔥

(Topic created on: 07-19-2019 05:59 PM)
SumanDhar
Active Level 8
Options
Others
From the days of my childhood one of my favorite brand is Samsung for it's ACs TV Featured phones and at last it Smart phones...with different names like Galaxy Y Galaxy Ace Corby....etc

As being from a middle class family and as being a student my Journey starts with Samsung Galaxy Tab 3 (sm-t211) in 30th September 2014 (my birthday gift)😁 and I was in 8th standard....that was the 1st smartphone(tablet) device runs on android in my home....it was my favorite device till the date..🤭

As I grew up and when I was studying in Class 11(2016) I got my first personal Galaxy Smart Phone, Samsung Galaxy J2 2016...I like it's compact size Decent cameras and most exclusive and my favorite feature Smart Glow😍

After completing my 12th(2018)As per my request and for better cameras my parents brought me my 2nd Smartphone. One of the top selling and feature pack and future proof smartphone of J series.....Samsung Galaxy J6 Infinity😋....It has great cameras Decent performance and one the best among all Super Amoled display...after purchasing this device Samsung has made this device best..by providing Dual Volte support and OneUi🔥....

I am happy as being a part of Samsung family and i would like to use Samsung of my following life....and even we also use Samsung appliences like Tv Ac Refrigerator....I am happy with Samsung😊

#GalaxyLifeUninterrupted

THIS IS TAG IS BECAUSE EVERYONE COULD READ THE POST- J4 J4+ J6 J6+ J7 J8 A6 A6+ A7 A8 A9 S8 NOTE 8 S9 S9+ NOTE 9 S10 m10 m20 m30 m40 a10 a30 a50 a70
2 Comments
Parassoni
Active Level 4
Others
nice
0 Likes
Anonymous
Not applicable
Others
this is.my first samsung phone
0 Likes