Original topic:

My Introduction as a Brand ambassador

(Topic created on: 12-19-2019 06:57 PM)
Rohitgadher
★★
Options
Others
MYSELF : Hello guys i am Rohit Newly selected Brand ambassador. I came from Porbandar,Gujarat nd now studying in a Bharatpur Rajasthan.i am a student of BHMS (medical student/doctor).from 2019 i have started my own businesses too and working on my own startup projects.

My relationship with Samsung since 2017

When i was completed my 12th in science i bought a new phone named Samsung galaxy A9 Pro.which is the perfect phone for me.when i talk about its 16MP camera or 5000mah battery everything seems like a killer combination in 2016-17 when it get launched nd i bought it at that time.you guy's will be surprised that what i have done with my phone.I start traveling nd pushes my limit in photography when i shifted in my medical clg at North India.I started Traveling from Barsana,Mathura,Uttar pradesh.can you believe in me i have doing shoot of Holi in Mathura since 2018 with a non waterproof phone.that's how my passion for photography nd love for samsung got increased day by day.i have travelled 10 states and 1 union territory till the date with my single phone samsung galaxy A9 pro.who says that it's impossible thing to do travel photography with a phone but u did nd with my full patience and interest.i have came so far now nd very much happy to be here in a such beautiful community.

ACHIEVEMENTS : -

When i talk about my achievements in photography or in relationship with Samsung i have been featured in Samsung India, Samsung France, National geographic Yourshot Daily dozen,Travel and leisure magazine 5 times, article on Incredible India-CNN BLOG post,Uttar Pradesh tourism.

I am using Samsung members from 2019.actually i started using it late coz i don't have idea that how much beautiful this community is.but pls don't be like me nd take the benefits nd services from samsung as earlier you can.

MY ROLE AS A BA : - 

I will help each and every person who I is enthusiastic about How to capture beautiful photos with a samsung Devices.included even a old series too.i will assure to guide you in a tech related problems or any doubts of yours.i will contribute as a photographer/camera expert and as a Tech support.

SAMSUNG EVENTS : - 

I have attended A80 exclusive prievew,Note 10 hands on,Note 10 galaxy photography workshop.
Samsung events till now.one of my best experience was in a galaxy A80 exclusive preview where i have made a new friends nd get to know with such amazing community members.

6 Comments
Others
Inspiring !
Others
thank you vivek glad you like it😊☺️
Others
Great achievements. Keep going!
ALL THE BEST
Others
thank you komal☺️
HarpreetMakol
Expert Level 2
Others
0 Likes
animeshmodi
Expert Level 5
Others
Dear Samsung, We all M & F series users, want some features. Samsung india discriminates with features across devices, infact device supports then also features are not given. So please give full one ui to all M & F series. Why we are demanding full one ui? Because certain features like carrier aggregation (because processor supports it), bixby, bixby routines, goodlock apps support, clipboard, screen recording, pro video,samsung pay (samsung pay mini in case of non nfc),etc. If samsung india can provide this features in one ui core its fine, but if it is not we want full one ui. We trusted Samsung and we want these features which our device supports because it deserves. The problem with samsung is, it takes and implements the feedback, but only on new launches, why? Did old customers mean nothing to samsung?
If samsung want to create price difference, then it should create on hardware not software. Eg. We would not ask for iris feature, if our device does not have iris scanner. Samsung please listen voice of customers.

👆 👆 👆 PLEASE PROVIDE THIS FEEDBACK TO SAMSUNG AS YOU ARE BRAND AMBASSADOR, YOUR VOICE WOULD BE MORE LISTENED.🙏🙏🙏
0 Likes