Original topic:

My Brand Ambassador Story

(Topic created on: 01-18-2021 03:49 PM)
Others
Hello Members, 

Myself Radheshyam/Vocal4local and I am from a remote village in Haryana.
I am an IT Professional, worked with Reliance and TCS in past before I made my mind to do something on my own and started my own business. 

I love to stay updated about Tech, Science, Astronomy and travelling. 
Travelling is incomplete without pictures. 

Here is when Samsung became my companion. My first phone was a Samsung feature phone called R-220 ( Yeah yeah I am too old but let it be xD) 
A few years back I was looking for a replacement on my old Nokia 8 and I bumped into Note 9

After using it for a few months I realized that Note 9 is one hell-of a device. 
Starting from its aesthetics, Display Quality, ONE UI, Biometric Features, almost everything you can expect from a phone. 

A few clicks-

On my Note 9 I bumped onSamsung Members app about an 1.5 years ago and here I got to know that I can help some people and also keep myself up to date about Samsung and its services. 

Here I met some of the users who have been really helpful from day one, To name a fewSidabhi, AskMeForGoogle, CrazyBoy and the list goes on. 

Currently I am usingNote 10+ after ditching my S20+. (Well I don't wanna talk about S20+ here in this post for sure😂😂). 

After a lot of ups and down recently I got selected as aSamsung Members Brand Ambassador and got the privilege to be a part of witnessing theEpic S21 series launch. And that was a wholesome experience. 

To conclude it feels better when your efforts for the community got noticed and I am thankful to have this opportunity to represent our Members community as a Brand Ambassador and will keep on doing my best to help people and also keeping you up to date. 

Thanks, 
RadheShyam
19 Comments
DöRäEMöN
Active Level 10
Others
helpful list may DoRaEMon bhi tha kya😅😅
Others
Ofcourse
0 Likes
Others
😁