Original topic:

📱📲Must Read it Samsung Users (Samsung📱 iPhone 📲 ⁉ Survey)

(Topic created on: 02-09-2018 09:28 AM)
SamMobiles
Active Level 5
Options
Others
Which Phone is better? in It's specifications like Hardware, Software Update, Speed, Battery, Connectivity, Heating, Touching, and Looking.

(A) SAMSUNG

(B) iPhone

This Community is provides only information like as robot to all samsung users.
they request that their phone has problem please solve it.

but they gives only same answer like robot to it's all samsung users.

iPhone has not any community, but their customers are happy
because iPhone gives best software updates with latest OS to all It's all Devices like 3, 4 years old Devices.

I have Samsung Galaxy A800I 1.5 year old Device from manufacturer date, Samsung's all Devices got NOUGAT Update, it's wrost J Series Devices has got nougat Update which Prices are under 8,000 to 15,000.

But A series Devices A800I and A800F Which Prices 25,550 to 33,999
are not getting Android NOUGAT Update.

It's Samsung's Wrost Service.

Samsung Understand your responsibilities, give reasons to Happy your old users.
Otherwise they will join other Companies Devices.

Thanks!
Your Old Customer

If you like this post please Share...904b0c7d-fc43-4b81-8e83-4db92da49bcd.jpg
0 Likes
21 Comments
admin_
Expert Level 5
Others
Thanks for reaching out to the Samsung support communities! We can understand that this is annoying to get same reply for Nougat update as of now we do not have official timeline for Nougat update in Indian market for requested Samsung devices. Any update regarding this will be communicated through various channels or as official announcement on Samsung Members Community.

Be sure to hit ♡ when you find an answer that works for you. For Further assistance, you can get in touch with us via Live Chat option by following- http://livechat.support.samsung.com/Customer_new/IN. You can also connect us via Samsung Members web community by following mentioned url-https://community.samsungmembers.com/en_IN#/
0 Likes
Active Level 6
Others
0 Likes