Original topic:

📱📲Must Read it Samsung Users (Samsung📱 iPhone 📲 ⁉ Survey)

(Topic created on: 02-09-2018 09:28 AM)
SamMobiles
Active Level 5
Options
Others
Which Phone is better? in It's specifications like Hardware, Software Update, Speed, Battery, Connectivity, Heating, Touching, and Looking.

(A) SAMSUNG

(B) iPhone

This Community is provides only information like as robot to all samsung users.
they request that their phone has problem please solve it.

but they gives only same answer like robot to it's all samsung users.

iPhone has not any community, but their customers are happy
because iPhone gives best software updates with latest OS to all It's all Devices like 3, 4 years old Devices.

I have Samsung Galaxy A800I 1.5 year old Device from manufacturer date, Samsung's all Devices got NOUGAT Update, it's wrost J Series Devices has got nougat Update which Prices are under 8,000 to 15,000.

But A series Devices A800I and A800F Which Prices 25,550 to 33,999
are not getting Android NOUGAT Update.

It's Samsung's Wrost Service.

Samsung Understand your responsibilities, give reasons to Happy your old users.
Otherwise they will join other Companies Devices.

Thanks!
Your Old Customer

If you like this post please Share...904b0c7d-fc43-4b81-8e83-4db92da49bcd.jpg
0 Likes
gayaj72016
Active Level 1
Others
a
0 Likes
BiRdMaN
Expert Level 5
Others
absolutely v should boycott Samsung devices
0 Likes
rUhere2suffer
Active Level 6
Others
Then compare the number of devices samsung and apple releases every year. It'll sum up everything. And go check apple out. It won't take long to come back. I've been their. And if you were a techy person you would already know that apple throttles their phone with update so that the phone don't die on you( that much price for almost no feature but still shitty battery). And about other manufacturers, most of them uses stock android skin so they take little time to push updates while samsung uses a vastly different UI which has features of its own and refinements over stock android (which has several bugs and boringness here & there, if you used you'd know), with this large number of devices don't you think it should be taking long? Also samsung also provides 2 to 3 major updates to its flagships and midrangers now these days and 1 to 2 to budget phones and about security update even j7 16 got january security patch (not February though) so what's the fuss! You sound like a pure hater.
0 Likes
SamMobiles
Active Level 5
Others
Mr. Bro you said that J7 16 got January Security Patch which is 11 to 13500 k device.

A Series devices which is 25000 to 34000 k, some devices not getting OS Upgrade like Nougat or Security Patch
Samsung gives update to it's low range Devices like J Series which users are lots of then A,S,Note Series.
Samsung should gives updates to its A series before J Series devices.
0 Likes
DPRAO
Active Level 3
Others
yes it's correct..
0 Likes
SamMobiles
Active Level 5
Others
Best Compression

Samsung Devices: Only for Entertainment

iPhone Devices: For Security and Entertainment
0 Likes
Monu18
Active Level 7
Others
Everything comes at a price! There is nothing like "Free Lunch". So as in case with Apple too!
0 Likes
AbhijithSB
Active Level 9
Others
I suppose that you have never heard of Knox.
0 Likes
thedk
Beginner Level 2
Others
whene we will get naugat update for j2 pro
0 Likes
SamMobiles
Active Level 5
Others
Knox useless
0 Likes