Original topic:

📱📲Must Read it Samsung Users (Samsung📱 iPhone 📲 ⁉ Survey)

(Topic created on: 02-09-2018 09:28 AM)
SamMobiles
Active Level 5
Options
Others
Which Phone is better? in It's specifications like Hardware, Software Update, Speed, Battery, Connectivity, Heating, Touching, and Looking.

(A) SAMSUNG

(B) iPhone

This Community is provides only information like as robot to all samsung users.
they request that their phone has problem please solve it.

but they gives only same answer like robot to it's all samsung users.

iPhone has not any community, but their customers are happy
because iPhone gives best software updates with latest OS to all It's all Devices like 3, 4 years old Devices.

I have Samsung Galaxy A800I 1.5 year old Device from manufacturer date, Samsung's all Devices got NOUGAT Update, it's wrost J Series Devices has got nougat Update which Prices are under 8,000 to 15,000.

But A series Devices A800I and A800F Which Prices 25,550 to 33,999
are not getting Android NOUGAT Update.

It's Samsung's Wrost Service.

Samsung Understand your responsibilities, give reasons to Happy your old users.
Otherwise they will join other Companies Devices.

Thanks!
Your Old Customer

If you like this post please Share...904b0c7d-fc43-4b81-8e83-4db92da49bcd.jpg
0 Likes
21 Comments
Anonymous
Not applicable
Others
you r right bhai
0 Likes
Anonymous
Not applicable
Others
problem Kya hai tere ko software update ke piche kyun pada hai life mien aur kuch nhi hai kya
0 Likes
SjRocks
Active Level 1
Others
bhai phone ka software update rehta h to phone ki life acchi Chalti h
0 Likes
SamMobiles
Active Level 5
Others
Bilkul bro
khana apne time pe, pina apne time pe, kamana apne time pe, jina apne time pe or apni jarurat ki chijo ko hasil karna apne time pe.
jese tune comment kiya apne time pe saare din to is post ke piche nhi pda rahega tu
am are right?
0 Likes
SjRocks
Active Level 1
Others
Samsung provides good quality phone in high rates
0 Likes
Nishitkohli
Expert Level 3
Others
bro the only reason to not buy apple for me is difficult to share apps because mostly indians have android and next high price for what they offer 720p screen in iphone 8@56000/- INR is a very high for that screen quality as well as size. that makes me to stay away from apple but now Samsung finally makes me to change my mind so next time I will shift to nokia or sony👍
Nishitkohli
Expert Level 3
Others
now if you monthly earn 1 lakh than go for samsung because every month you have to change phone😂😂 because mostly people irritates from no security updates regularly and most of people dont know about that. software update security patches makes phone more secure as well make phone to compete in competition with another phoned because it optimised the software with every UPDATE
Monu18
Active Level 7
Others
Think twice before calling j series phones as worst! I am j7 2016 user and till now I am getting along with it pretty well. It's not like if a device is cheaper as compared to high end partner then it is worst compared to them. j series might have less no. of features than any high end phones but the features which they've get the things done. So less features doesn't implies worst features, that's why they are called features. understand? 😉
0 Likes
roshini96
Active Level 8
Others
open this👉 http://bit.do/samsung-app-link-download
0 Likes