Original topic:

Members Ambassador - A Journey truly Amazing!

(Topic created on: 07-04-2020 01:35 PM)
theKeshavKr
Expert Level 3
Options
Others
What I love about being a Members Brand Ambassador?

- ALL OF IT!

I got the opportunity to give inputs and feedbacks to the team and join the Members at exclusive Samsung events, first hand experience of products before it reached the masses, fan parties, exclusive city charters and many more fun and amazing things. Last year, it was special feeling when we got opportunity to try OneUI 2 beta first in the country before even it was released publicly. This journey has been really amazing!

Being a Brand Ambassador comes with a lot of responsibilities and I being a BA represent the hundreds of fans like me who love and trust this brand. It makes me proud that I am a part of this program. And it's so great that as a Brand, Samsung acknowledges our inputs and feedbacks which is a great thing. It makes the connect feel really special. I had joined Samsung Members as tech learner and since then I got to learn so many new things and helped many fellow Members with their queries.

I also have made some really great friends and have some really good memories to cherish with and I really value that. It feels great to be a part of a one strong BA & Samsung Members family. 

I am very thankful that Samsung has given me this opportunity. 🙏
4 Comments
batking33
Active Level 8
Others
hello,
would you know why there is Asterisk symbol after my active level ?
0 Likes
Ehsank
Expert Level 5
Others
this is to differentiate your comments among others
by this mark you can easily notice your comments
batking33
Active Level 8
Others
can i Remove it ?
0 Likes
Ehsank