Original topic:

Measure Option not available in my Samsung Health App

(Topic created on: 04-25-2020 01:37 PM)
Merroon
Beginner Level 2
Options
Others
I am using Samsung note 10 plus, I cant find the measure button/option under stress and heart rate tabs. My software is uptodate. I have tried reinstalling the app. And tried disconnecting my phone from my galaxy watch and buds, also i have uninstalled the wear app. But stil i can't seem to have the option to measure. However I have checked with my friend's phone s8plus and note 9 plus, they have the same version of the app as mine. But they seem to have the measure option

0 Likes
6 Comments
Ahmed6
Active Level 8
Others
unfortunately.. heart rate, SpO2 sensors are no more available starting from Note 10 series
0 Likes
Merroon
Beginner Level 2
Others
No Way.. Are you kidding me? I don't know what to say now... But why would someone just remove it? I'm so disappointed now :(
IAMYASSER
Active Level 2
Others
Samsung you son of a gun...you sell substandard processor Exynos to India, UAE and all the 2nd world countries, you also limit app availability region-wise. Then why not simply reduce the price in these regions? You capitalist **bleep**.
You charge us the same but give us cràp but you offer better quality and service to the US and other regions.
What does this make you?
What do you think, people in India and UAE doesn't deserve good things. You racist piece of shi*
Atleast Apple sells the same processor and products to all without prejudice. Being loyal to you is of no value. I dont know why I got Note 10 plus again. Should have abandoned you for life. But you know what I'm not going to let my family and friends to buy your substandard products. And also sell this Note 10 plus away and get Oneplus or even an Apple but not Shamesung again.

Appeal to all who think justice must be given equally, demand Samsung for compensation or Ban Samsung for its hypocrisy and prejudice.
BahaaMartini
Beginner Level 4
Others
why its been removed this is not fare
i bought samsong not ulltra 20 5 g and this option not available ...

its not fare if i knew that i would put this amount on it to buy it .. it dosent worth 100$ even
0 Likes
Liss50
Beginner Level 2
Others

So bloody stupid. Why on earth would they remove it. Fools. 

0 Likes
Dohnmd
Beginner Level 2
Others

I have a new Samsung S22 Ultra and it boggles my mind but the measure function is gone on all section in Samsung Health! Why have this app now? It's pretty much useless! Problem is I use it everyday! Idiots at Samsung. Engineering morons. Why gut a good app? Unless I'm missing something here. If so let me know please.

0 Likes