Original topic:

Matte or Clear Tempered glass?

(Topic created on: 09-18-2021 12:44 AM)
DileshDissanayake
Active Level 7
Options
Others
Hi everyone! I want to know your opinions on which tempered glass MATTE or CLEAR finish looks best with Amoled screens. Kindly let me know what you use and how it is 😊
9 Comments
Others
I don't have an option of having matte or gloss. I have gloss and i use it. Since my device is curved, i have to settle with what is available 😅
Others
Noted with thanks bro! 😁
Hiruka_NU
Expert Level 5
Others
I think matte one is good.if you going apply a matte glass you can have a fingermark free experience 🤗.my current glass is clear glass .but fingermark is the problem🥲.if you applied a clear glss , its trying to lag your fingers while gaming.so matte is the solution for that 😊
Others
Is the screen quality reduced?
Hiruka_NU
Expert Level 5
Others
Little bit of your Amoled display quility loss but .. 😁

Using a clear glass While outdoor activities the display seems to be mirror with outdoor odjects.wait can you tell what is your device 🤔.if your display have more nits,then no problem. 🤗
Others
A52
Hiruka_NU
Expert Level 5
Others
800nits යන්න පුලුවන්. 🤗clear එකක් දැම්මට අවුලක් නෑ. outdoor actives බය නැතුව කරන්න පුලුවන් clear එකක් දැම්මත්.matte එකක් දැම්මොත් ඕක amoled නිසා හොඳ deep black එකක් ගන්න බැරි වෙයි ඉතින්.Always on display වල එහෙම සමහර විට black කිව්වට ටිකක් අලුපාටට පෙනෙයි.හැබැයි full screen gestures එහෙම පට්ටෙට use කරන්න පුලුවන් 😊.clear එකක් දැම්මොත් matte එකක් දානවට colour වැඩී 🤗.මං දන්න ටික තමා.ඔය🙄.ඔයාගෙ තීරනයක්😁
Others
Thank you bro explanation ekata 🤝 😁
Hiruka_NU
Expert Level 5
Others
You're welcome
0 Likes