Original topic:

Macro with Galaxy

(Topic created on: 12-27-2021 10:33 AM)
rewritingpraveen
Active Level 7
Options
Others
Guys, I want to do some macro photography of bugs and beetles. If any of you are into this, it would be a great help. Suggest me a decent macro lens for S20 under 4K.
2 Comments
MAHESAMSUNG
Expert Level 5
Others
Gud request...
0 Likes
Others
Skyvik Signi X For good range upto 8cm prices at 1k.(good for beginers).
Pros: Good focal length for beginners.
Cons: there is distortion in image if you shake your hands. You have to have good shutter speed to get good background blur .
Signi 75mm and 25mm Lens: good bokeh effect and image quality for 2 distances that is 25mm and 75mm.
Adcom 12 X 24x and apexel 12 X 24x: both found in same prize in their sites. It's costlier on Amazon. So take it from site. These lenses are same in image quality and background blur. Adcom comes with better package. Both the lenses destroy signi x in all aspects except focal length range of 8 cm. I have used signi x and adcom 12x 24x. Adcom wins in all aspects except focal length of distance 8cm.24x Lens clip requires to go very close to object like 1cm. 12x good enough. You can either take apexel or adcom. Both are good and priced at around 1k in their site. You can check my posts to find out about the image quality. One more thing to remember is since you are using a flagship phone you can will get better image quality with any of these lenses.