1. Connection>more connections settings> disable nearby device settings
2. Location>improve accuracy >disable
A. Wifi scanning
B. Bluetooth scanning .
3. Google >click on 3dot>usage and diagnostics >off this option
4. Long press on each app specially 3rd party(LIKE FACEBOOK, INSTA,YOUTUBE) and rarely used and ON "GOOGLE APP" as well then click on>app info> then go to these 3 options below on by one
A. Mobile data> allow background data usage>off
B. Battery >allow background activity >off
C. Notification >disable unnecessary notifications like promotional and unnecessary reminder notifications.
5. Device care>battery >select "optimised and adaptive power saving.
Dear Samsung Member,
Greetings from Samsung Customer Support!
To resolve battery issue kindly follow the below step given below:-
- Battery optimization:- Settings > Select Device Maintenance/Device Care>Optimize>Optimize all options like Battery, Storage and Memory
For more information on battery drainage please click on the link below:-
If the issue still persist, kindly register your concern in Samsung Members app (Samsung Members app > Get help > Feedback > Error report/ask question). Kindly send us the screenshot (which apps are consuming most of the battery).
Note: Please send device log files within 15 minutes of issue occurrence along with the exact issue details.
Thank you for writing to Samsung.
Samsung Customer Support