Original topic:

Loyalty=Samsung, Samsung=Loyalty

(Topic created on: 07-03-2020 07:52 PM)
kushal
Active Level 9
Options
Others
Whenever I think about Samsung the first word that comes in my mind is Loyalty. It's been almost 16 years when Samsung launched their first phone in India that is way back in 2004, from that time to current time this brand has been my favorite for all these years not just because of their first in segment features, or premium smartphone design but because of few specific things that I would like to share:

1) The kind of after sale services Samsung provide, don't you remember the famous delivery van commercial advertisement "The Safety Truck" 
2) The kind of donations the company do to make the entire country happy be it donations of 5 lakh notebooks to students or be it donation for a social cause like flood or covid 
3) Adding to it Samsung in this pandemic increased the warranty of electronics products that were ending in March-May till June so that customers can get their goods repaired even after the warranty goes out in the lockdown period.
4) Student discount yeah the best loyalty program in which the company is loyal towards every student that desires to own a Samsung Brand. Discounts with free damage protection of the device is given to students those who purchase the phones or any other gadget.

So all this is Samsung's love and loyalty for their customers.
The first step to become a successful company in todays time is to be loyal to the customers. Along with this Samsung as a Smartphone company is known for its famous phones in all price range there is no other company that has phones in all the price ranges, that produces products at such high scale. 
They are the market leaders and for people like me the most loved brand of all time. 

Kushal Nakra
Team: Guardians of Galaxy
#BASuperLeague
0 Comments