Low Performance in Games

(Topic created on: 06-01-2023 08:38 PM)
PilotAkshay
Active Level 1
Options
Others

PilotAkshay_1-1685631712106.png

PilotAkshay_2-1685631771158.png

I am not getting 60FPS on my S20FE. The snapdragon 865 should be able to easily give a constant fps of 60 on this game. Least settings also.

Very Disappointing from Samsung. Either my individual piece is at fault, or this phones design is very bad. Regret buying it

Might also have some multi touch issues on the phone which are surprisingly not the main problem of the phone.

For reference, on my old phone the OnePlus 6T, the same game ran at constant 60fps on the same graphical settings. Truly Disappointed by the product

8 Comments
NOOB_1ST_ACC
Expert Level 5
Others
Turn on alternate game performance management on if not also turn of auto manage performance (it may help you).
0 Likes
Sáyân15
Expert Level 5
Others
Turn on alternate game performance management from the game booster labs...
0 Likes
ɗáş
Active Level 7
Others
Select max fps mode for getting maximum fps Screenshot_20230602_023556_Game Booster Plus.jpg
0 Likes
ɗáş
Active Level 7
Others
See Screenshot_20230602_023954_Battlegrounds India.jpg
PilotAkshay
Active Level 1
Others

Already on, doest work

0 Likes
PilotAkshay
Active Level 1
Others

Had it already on.

cs-member11
Options
Others

Dear Samsung Member,

Greetings from Samsung Customer Support!

Thank you for sharing your concern. We acknowledge your query and apologize for the same. We would request you to register your concern in Samsung Members Application. So, that our concern team gets back to you as soon as possible.

Please register your concern in Samsung Members Application (Open Samsung Members Application > Support> Tap on error report > Type your query > Send).

Note. please attach the error log file within 15 minutes of the error occurring.

Thank you for writing to Samsung.

Warm Regards,
Samsung Customer Support

0 Likes
PilotAkshay
Active Level 1
Others

I have mailed to support already. Will do this also. 

0 Likes