Original topic:

Love for samaung❤️

(Topic created on: 12-18-2019 01:43 AM)
Others
Hello Friends my name is Afzarul haque , i m form mirzapur(UP) but currently living in newdelhi, by profession i am a civil engineer and work for a construction company as civil site engineer and preparing for civil services.

I started my samsung's journey by useing my first samsung's device wave2 in 2012 with bada OS.I have a huge list of past used Samsung devices like wave2, and first flagship of mine is galaxy R after that galaxy s2 s3 ,note1,note2,s4, note3,s6,s6edge,s7edge, s8, s8plus,note8,s9 plus, note9, m40, and now i m using s9plus as my daily driver, the phone which surprise me more is s6edge, as its curve display i just love it, i also have that s6 edge as my memory, I love to watch movies reading books and love to take pictures and reading about upcoming technologies, as u can see my devices list i just love gadgets,i also have galaxy buds i got it as gift from samsung, i have huge passion for photography.

I started using samsung member last one year, Recently this month i got selected as the samsung's brand ambassador, Being a BA i would like to contribute by helping members query most probably which related to camera, bugs update issue and other technical problems, and i will always report for that post which i feel not be on member , and i will naver let down the standard of a BA , I attended samsung unpacked event of s10 in newdelhi, 

it tooks my love for samsung next level, i meet so much people in that event and also meet brand ambassador of samsung, I also meet DongJin (DJ) Koh sir , i m the only person who talk to him personally and take selfie with him a single selfie, 

he is really a nice person , i just ask him that can i get a selfie with u he says yes and we shaks hand and i took selfie with him he also ask do u like samsung i said yes i just love samsung🙂 that day is the most remember day of my life , Thank u so much samsung❤️

Afzarul haque

54 Comments
Others
Hey!! I have visited Mirzapur.
ALL THE BEST
Others
I'm also civil engineer but I can't prepare for civil services.....pnchoo so.st k bare m sochtee hi nind aane lgta h......bhakii kallen bhaiya ko RAM RAM
Others
thank u komaljain ,
0 Likes
Others
hehe ankur bhai true nind to aane lgti h but as u know civil engineer bn kr field job krna bhi bhot hard h , hehe kallen bhaiya is now vidhayak
Others
hehehe
0 Likes
vipinvip
Beginner Level 3
Others
wow dear congratulations
Others
ohhh chite tu bhi aa gya,
0 Likes
झबर
Active Level 4