Original topic:

Lot more efforts to go!

(Topic created on: 04-08-2019 10:04 PM)
8 Comments
Anonymous
Not applicable
Others
no need for the fingerprint scanner it is time to go for iris scanner fingerprint is primitive to use we are using the finger print since 2014 with iPhone 5 and s5 in 2015 or 2014 . back in days in 2017 Samsung and apple introduced the 3d face and the iris scanner which was continued to the 2018 . they did this just fool us . making bezel less compromises the security then it is fine not to opt that security method as it takes small part of finger . which came be tricked easily. finger print in smart phone was never secure . as I have used in my previous device. that is why I opt for iris because it takes full eyes of the user rather than taking a small part of eye . the fingerprint is the hoax of security as it can be unlocked when you are sleeping . that is why the fingerprint scanner need the lock down mode .

this is the time where Samsung should opt for the advance iris scanner rather than opting the fingerprint tech . you should know the truth that finger print of smart phone takes small portions of finger no matter what kind of sensor is .
the truth is that it does not takes the full finger . so it is easily hackable or fooled by the fake fingerprint of the user.
0 Likes
Ruddhi
Active Level 9
Others
yeah....but dis is a long way to go
0 Likes
Anonymous
Not applicable
Others
even if take long way to go I don't think Samsung and other manufacturers only go for the finger security it is the hoax over all . at first when I used to use the fingerprint scanner I thought it reliable to depend upon the fingerprint. but later on I saw the truth my brother used it to open my phone without giving any permission. it is easier when you are sleeping he always use my finger when I am sleeping . and download games are apps without knowing at in unconscious state . so I was deceived by the fingerprint security system . so I collected the money in order to buy a phone with iris scanner that is what I am currently using it . the s9 .now it is not possible for my brother to open my phone without my eyes . it is even harder for him to unlock the phone. while I am sleeping . as he does not knows how to use it . so I feel completely safe around me . now he learned not use others phone at all. so if would set the fingerprint then it could be harmful for me as fingerprint scanner is always active to scan fingerprint. take the ultra sonic for the example it even works when phone has off screen. so it easier for some one to unlock it .
0 Likes
Anonymous
Not applicable
Others
this time Samsung should get rid of fingerprint and should opt for the iris scanner .
0 Likes
Anonymous
Not applicable
Others
fingerprint requires just a touch but iris requires focus to unlock . as i have been using the iris scanner it is way more convenient to use it and it is more secure than the fingerprint scanner. Qualcomm and Samsung say it is the 3d fingerprint but the reality of the finger print is that it take a small part of finger .
0 Likes
namrata22
Active Level 8
Others
yep
daksha
Active Level 9
Others
😊
0 Likes
Anonymous
Not applicable