Original topic:

List of Samsung Devices getting Oreo

(Topic created on: 05-18-2018 01:20 AM)
AST290
Active Level 3
Options
Others
Samsung its too late now why dont you reveal the list of phones getting android oreo. Everyone is sick & tired of asking the same question but you guyz are like dumb when answering customer's query. I am a J7 Prime user I have a question that will my device be getting Android Oreo simply reply with a yes or no atleast we will stop hoping anything from Samsung. Many of my friends havent received updates in A Series, C series & S series. What's wrong with you many companies have started working on Android P update & we at Samsung still dont have any info regarding Oreo. I dont know whether u guyz are aware of it or not but companies like Xiaomi, Oppo, Vivo Lenevo, Honor are providing better features & u guyz are lacking in the midrange segment & soon there will be a time that people will stop buying J series A series & C series phone because they pay the premium but dont get anything special. Wrong decision of choosing Samsung & now I m not even getting a better resale value of my phone so that I completely throw my Samsung devices into trash & buy an Xiaomi or Honor or any other product other than Samsung
9 Comments
aliwaqasahmed
Active Level 4
Others
No use, even if samsung reads this still they will do nothing. they know Indian market is the best market to make fool, provide low quality service with high price and people will still buy.
AST290
Active Level 3
Others
You are right my Brother thats the reason I have made my family & friends to make up their mind for Moto & Xiaomi
0 Likes
theinvinsible
Active Level 5
Others
best thing is to buy xiaomi nokia and moto because they will give regular updates.now a days lenovo also giving updates. after spending 24k(c7 pro) also i am in noughat 7.0 but another devices below this price range are getting oreo updates.
0 Likes
coolsail
Active Level 9
Others
ALREADY ORDERED..... OREO 8.1 WITH ANDROID P DOWN THE LINE,1ST MAY SECURITY UPDATE AND 5000 MAH FAST CHARGING BATTERYc0af368c-68b9-444f-80d6-6c3e0980d67a.jpg
ca0679d4-e9f1-4154-b209-ac657f084326.jpg
0 Likes
BiRdMaN
Expert Level 5
Others
Samsung is trash..... very upset about pathetic update policy of B*LL $hit Samsung.....
the piece of $hit won't update to oreo..... never buy Samsung devices
0 Likes
AST290
Active Level 3
Others
Really guyz if Samsung cant satisfy its customer then its no need to spend ur bugs on such shitty devices
0 Likes
AST290
Active Level 3
Others
No answer from any of the Samsung Executives & Admins as they don't have any answer. All they can do is sit quietly & silently
0 Likes
AST290
Active Level 3
Others
Now what they still don't have reply for their smartphones in India even America & Europe got the Oreo update for S7 & S7 edge but no update in India even Pakistan got major OS upgrades in their smartphones what about India
0 Likes
AST290
Active Level 3
Others
Or is there any stupid policy behind this
0 Likes