Original topic:

Know your Brand Ambassador

(Topic created on: 01-03-2020 06:32 PM)
Prasanth797
Active Level 10
Options
Others
Hey Delhiites,

I am Prasanth Reddy, happy to let you folks know that I am the Samsung Brand Ambassador for Delhi! I've been an Ambassador for more than an year and would love to continue further. It's been an absolute delight being with Samsung. 

So, here is a brief description about myself. I used to work as an DevOps Quality Analyst I left my company now and currently persuing my MBA in IIM. 

I am a cyberjunkie and I practically breath in new technology and gadgets in the maket. Most of my free time I spend gaming, watching tech reviews and sitcoms.

Let us build a better community follow, share, like, comment and let me know thoughts/queries and make it an interactive session.

Peace😁

Thanks,
Prasanth Reddy
9 Comments
Others
I want to be brand ambassador of samsung can you help. I'm designer, custom tester, beta tester and Developer
ShiveshSehgal
Active Level 7
Others
Be active on samsung members app ,Help other members .When Samsung members brand ambassdor program is open apply for it.
Prasanth797
Active Level 10
Others
Being proactive and sharing the love towards samsung will sure lead you towards being a BA. Be active on this space to check for the next launch for the Brand Ambassador Program.
Others
Hey Prasanth! You're fellow Samsung BA here! I am from Delhi as well! Looking forward to working with you!
Prasanth797
Active Level 10
Others
Hey Karan! Great to know you, hope we get to meet soon.
Others
Thanks
Prasanth797
Active Level 10
Others
your welcome yash agarwal
Others
Welcome Dude ! Looking Forward 😇
Others
All the best!
0 Likes