Resolved! Solved

Original topic:

KNOW ABOUT YOUR "AOD"

(Topic created on: 08-12-2020 11:32 AM)
Anonymous
Not applicable
Options
Others
WHO AM I ??           Always On Display (AOD) is  a smartphone feature that shows limited information while the phone is asleep. It is widely available on Android handsets. On some Android phones, the feature is called Ambient Display or Active Display depending on its implementation and behavior. Depending on the phone's design, it may be a replacement feature or complementary to the Notification LED.        This technology was first introduced by Nokia in 2009 on the N86, and more widely adopted with its next generation AMOLED Symbian phones in 2010 (the Nokia N8, C7, C6-01 and E7). It became a standard feature on most Nokia Lumia Windows Phones in 2013, paired with the Nokia Glance Screen app.The feature has since become more widely available on Android handsets including Huawei (Mate 10 Pro, P20 Pro), Motorola (Moto X, Z, G), LG (G5, G6, G7, V30, V35, V40), Samsung (Galaxy A3(2017), A7(2017, 2018), A30, A50, S7, S8, S9, S10,note10 series,s20 series Note 7/FE, and the Google Pixel 2, Pixel 3, Pixel 3a, Pixel 4.                                                                                         WHY SUPER AMOLED AND OLED HAVE MORE ACCEPTANCE!!The Always On Display feature does consume energy, although the Samsung Galaxy S7 and S7 Edge,s9,s8 ,s10,note 8,note 9,note 10 phones, and later phones that made the feature popular again are built with AMOLED screens that turn off black pixels. On today's AMOLED phone displays, it is true that only a few pixels may need to be turned on but they do need to be moved to prevent pixel burn in. Colors, sensors and processors all consume energy while AOD is in use, which leads to an extra consumption of roughly 3% battery....super amoled or oled consume less battery than other types of Display..                               .CAN I PRODUCE DISPLAY BURN IN?  RARE chances are there as AoD moves throughout Display after lock 🔐 unlock 🔑 device..and for now tap to wake up AOD create much easier..                                       MY BASIC FUNCTIONS AND  SETTINGS,YOU CAN FIND HERE🙂👇

YOU CAN SET ME AS YOU WANT

YOU CAN CONTROL MY BRIGHTNESS OR SET AS AUTO

YOU CAN CHANGE MY CLOCK STYLES 

MAKE ME COLOURFUL 

YOU CAN SET WALLPAPER ON ME 

WHY I AM HERE FOR YOU

WHAT CAN I SET FOR YOU 
CREATE GIF ON ME

PUT YOUR PHOTO ON ME 

THANK FOR YOUR SUPPORT TO USE ME 🙂🤞
22 Comments
Bhanusoi