KEEP DEVICE CLEAN/STAY SAFE

(Topic created on: 03-17-2020 09:40 PM)
Sidhabhi
★★
Options
Others

How to clean Galaxy phone?

To clean your phone, please follow these steps: 

• Before starting to clean, turn off the phone, remove the cases, and remove all accessories and cables, if any.

• Use a waterproof, dust-proof wipe, such as a camera lens wipe, to gently wipe the surface of the device.

• Avoid getting moisture into any openings and do not use liquid directly on the phone. If necessary, lightly dampen a corner of a washcloth with a small amount of purified water or biocide, such as a product derived from hydrogen peroxide (50-80ppm) or an alcohol-based substance (with an ethanol content). or isopropyl above 70%), and gently wipe the front and back of the phone without putting too much force. Avoid excessive cleaning.

• Do not use the compressor and do not use or spray bleach or any cleaning solution directly on your phone.

• The cleaning method above is only recommended for the glass, ceramic and metal surfaces of your phone. We do not recommend soft parts, such as leather, rubber and plastic parts.

Applicable Products:

The above instructions only apply to: phones, tablets, and Galaxy watches (except for bands). Will not apply to Galaxy Buds Headphones, keyboard (removable keyboard and Galaxy laptop keyboard), plastic strap for Wearable Accessories, and any other Samsung products which are not clearly listed above.

Can I use a cleaner product to clean my Galaxy phone?

We do not recommend the use of abrasive materials or strong chemical solutions, which are not allowed for electronic devices. Because they can scratch the screen and wear the coating, which causes the fingerprint sensor to become smudged. 

Also, in certain situations, liquids and water can get into open parts, causing other damage to your phone. If this happens, please bring your device as soon as possible to your Samsung authorized service center.

STAY SAFE AND STAY PROTECTED 👍👍👍🌝🌝

12 Comments
Narayanmk
Expert Level 5
Others
Thanks for your like.
coolsail
Active Level 9
Others
I USE ALCOHOL BASED SANITIZER FOR MY A70....IT HAS A SCREEN PROTECTOR ON THE FRONT AND PLASTIC COVER ON THE BACK WHICH IS PROVIDED BY SAMSUNG IN THE BOX.WHILE PUTTING ONE DROP OF SANITIZER I ENSURE THAT IT DOES NOT TOUCH THE CAMERA LENS OR ANY OPENING........ALSO THE SANITIZER VAPORISES VERY FAST
Others
it is always advisable to avoid alcohol based cleanser for your device display..but you are taking extra precautions, so all good bro.... 👍🌝
coolsail
Active Level 9
Others
SIDHA BRO.......I ALWAYS ENSURE THAT THE LIQUID DOES NOT ENTER MY PHONE....ALSO ONE DROP ON MY SCREEN GUARD AND ONE ON BACK AND GENTLY WITH HAND OR CLEAN CLOTH WHICH IS ONLY FOR CLEANING MY MOBILE I SPREAD IT OUT AND IT EVAPORATES QUICKLY.....ALSO IN THESE TIMES TO GET PHONE SANITIZERS AND OTHER THINGS.....THE STOCKS ARE NOT THERE...SO THIS METHOD
Anonymous
Not applicable
Others
one thing I dont understand why to turn off the phone while cleaning it
Anonymous
Not applicable
Others
I always clean my phone when its turned on with Micro fiber cloth and alchohol
Anonymous
Not applicable
Others
also have uv light to clean my device as well
coolsail
Active Level 9
Others
tomandjerry bro which UV light u have ...where did u get it and how much does it cost.....i searched the whole **bleep** net for it ....its sold out
Anonymous
Not applicable
Others
i purchased it long ago because my habit of cleaning my device regularly it costed me 2000 rs at amazon belkin uv light it's very small like pen it cleans up my device