Original topic:

Journey on being a Brand Ambassador ❤

(Topic created on: 12-23-2019 07:57 PM)
ApoorvaJK
★★
Options
Others
Hello friends and my fellow community  members. This is Apoorva Jha from Kolkata, and I am a student, doing my graduation(currently in 2nd year) in English honours from St.Xavier's College.

My hobbies include reading books, watching movies, listening to music, etc. Well, I am a writer also, as writing quotes is my passion(my very own, self-written ones). And also, since the time I have started using smartphones, tech is something that interests me to the moon and back, and I can't resist myself in exploring it every single day.
😁😁

As an individual, I love nature and pets, dogs being my favourite(though I don't own one yet😜). If any of my friends or family members, even my teachers ever think of buying any new smartphone, the first person that comes to their mind for consultation is me, hence, I am that type of a girl who loves to give suggestions to people on buying a good phone.😊😎

I have grown up seeing Samsung as the main gadgets in my house, be it washing machine or television or air conditioners, Samsung tops the list for us, not to forget smartphones too.✌🏻💯

And when it comes to smartphones, I have two Samsung products - one is quite old, Galaxy ChatOn, and currently, I am using Galaxy M10.
❤❤

I have been a part of this community for 10 months now, and it seems just like yesterday. I never enjoyed and loved being a part of any other community than I am today, being a part of SAMSUNG MEMBERS COMMUNITY, where you have a one-stop solution for everything. 

My journey, as a Brand Ambassador started on 6th December, 2019, a day which will forever be a part of me and my memories.
😊😊🤩🤩💝💖

Being a tech enthusiast, I think I will be able to contribute to the other members here, who would need any sort of recommendations and help from me, regarding their problems. I would really be happy in helping them, because in this way, I too will gain some knowledge and experience, and grow as a person. 

I have been a BA for just 2 weeks now, hence I haven't attended any events yet. But, I am really excited for the upcoming months, as there is something really exciting coming up my way. Attending launch events, exclusive previews of various gadgets , a hands-on experience, like never before, these just being "mini-trailers".
☺️😛

Therefore, being a part of Samsung Members community for over 10 months now, it has been an awesome experience for me, which has made me somewhat more responsible when it comes to tackling problems and how to overcome it.

So, I am looking forward to being a part of this community forever.❤❤❤❤ Hence, we as Brand Ambassadors, will try to make it a better place to learn and live. Therefore,  if you face any problems, regarding anything or any user, we are here for you.

Thanks😊
Have an awesome day ahead.
103 Comments
Others
Congratulations and all the best
Others
thank you😊
chinari
Beginner Level 2
Others
hiiiii
0 Likes