Original topic:

Journey from being a Samsung fan to Samsung Members Brand Ambassador

(Topic created on: 11-21-2019 07:37 PM)
theKeshavKr
Expert Level 3
Options
Others
Hi Friends,

I am Keshav, a Samsung Members Brand Ambassador from Delhi. I have been a part of this community from 2017 and got enrolled as Brand Ambassador in December 2018. The journey so far has been amazing and exciting. I was a Samsung fanboy from beginning since the day when I got my first smartphone Galaxy Star when I was in 8th standard. After that journey continued and when I got first taste of flagship in form of Galaxy S7, there was no moving back. Later I owned S9, Note9 and currently I use S10+.

My first Samsung event

Although I am a student of Chartered Accountant still the desire inside me to know about technology and gadgets has been from beginning. I am very passionate and keep updated myself with what is happening around me in tech world. My hobbies include photography, drawing and painting, so much that I even used to draw portraits of my fellow Ambassadors using S-Pen on my Note9.

At M-Series Launch event

When I first joined this community in 2017, I was also like one among you, I used to write posts and comments on other members posts, and help them with their queries. Later in 2018 I got opportunity to attend the first Samsung event, Note9 India launch. It was a special feeling. I had never been to any such events before. Even got opportunity to see and meet CEO DJ Koh. And in the same year got selected as Samsung Members Brand Ambassador. 

As being an Ambassador, I got opportunity to attend all major launch events, meetups, exclusive previews and even organise a meetup with fellow Ambassador. I made some good friends and got to learn so much from them. I feel grateful to be part of this program. 

Delhi Meetup

I would encourage you guys to be part of this program and join this community to help each other and solve each others queries. Also being a part of this community we should respect each other and create fruitful discussions. 

I am very thankful that Samsung has created a platform such as Samsung Members and we should take advantage of it. 

6 Comments
nitZii
Active Level 6
Others
wow seems so fun .. I can relate how you guys must be feeling at the moment .. Congratulations guys
theKeshavKr
Expert Level 3
Others
Yeah, thanks. It has been amazing journey with Samsung so far.
Shahinmarzia
Expert Level 5
Others
good
0 Likes
Vnainiwal17
Active Level 7
Others
Amazing bro
HarpreetMakol
Expert Level 2
Others