Original topic:

Introduction of Brand Ambassador

(Topic created on: 12-24-2019 08:20 AM)
MrGEEK
★★
Options
Others
Hello to all the members,

I know that you all must be thinking, why are the selected Brand Ambassadors are introducing themselves to you all. 
 So lets clear your doubts, this is merely a gesture to strengthen the bond that we share in this community with you all.

Following this lets proceed with my Introduction,

So Hi, 
 My name is Jasleen Singh, born and raised in Bilaspur(C.G.).

At present I am a student. I have persuaded my B.Tech. degree in Electronics and Telecommunication branch.

I like photography, sketching and love to play video games.

I am not a person who regularly change phones much, thats why from around 6 years I have used only two phones, Galaxy Fit and Galaxy J7pro. 

Currently I am using J7pro and very happy by its performance.

I also own a Samsung TV but lets not go to details there.

I have been a part of this community around 1year from now.

Recently I got selected as a Brand Ambassador on 3rd december 2019 and thanks to Samsung for giving me this opportunity as I have never expected anything special like this going to happen this soon.

I have and going to contribute in this community by my photography, giving solution to members phone related issues here and by posting useful information that I have regarding Mobile phones, because "knowledge increases when we share them".

Till now I haven't attended any Samsung event. So can't share the experience about that.

One of my best experience is with you all, and its not just on a single day basis, its on each and every day,listening to your issues and solving them and after that the happiness on your face and comments thats the experience I am talking about.

I have also learnt many new things from you all and hope to continue this journey with such positive feelings.

Need your love and support like this only 🙏🏻.

18 Comments
khan69
Active Level 8
Others
congratulations bro
Others
Thanks🤗.
0 Likes
Others
Congratulations and best of luck!
Others
thanks!!