Original topic:

Introduction of IOT to the ecosystem

(Topic created on: 07-26-2019 05:52 PM)
Girish9494
Active Level 1
Options
Others

Samsung has revealed its vision for a 'connected world,' with the promise to make all Samsung devices intelligent and ready to be part of the 'Internet of Things' by 2020. The firm announced plans for a system to seamlessly connect all IoT devices at CES in Las Vegas today, using a SmartThings 'ecosystem' and its virtual assistant, Bixby. Bixby will roll out across far more devices, meaning everything from your TV to the refrigerator will answer to voice commands and 'understand what you need before you even ask.' Samsung also unveiled new products geared toward the workplace – whether it be at home or in the office – with the new Flip interactive digital whiteboard, and the Samsung Notebook 9 Pen – the 'lightest and most durable 2-in-1 PC ever.' Guys I am already dying to enter 2020 not because I am a developer and I love IOT but because of the implementation taking place. Its fun to see IOT changing lives.

0 Likes
2 Comments
Sunilraidas
Active Level 2
Others
Interesting Topic bro....
Smarthings will be main part of samsung ecosystem.
I'm also love IOT but I am not developer...
Here, 'understand what we need before we ask' this will require AI based devices.
0 Likes
Anonymous
Not applicable
Others
me too.. this is something to look forward to
0 Likes