Original topic:

Introduction as Samsung Members Brand Ambassador

(Topic created on: 01-08-2020 01:50 PM)
NachiketS
Options
Others

Hello everyone, 
Myself Nachiket Save from Mumbai MH. I am an ex- IT Professional, currently running a Commercial & Wedding Photography firm. I have great interest in exploring new places and documenting them through photographs & videos. 
        I am here to share my experiances about Phone photography and post processing. I shoot my  daily photos on Samsung S10 and Process them on Adobe Lightroom Mobile app.
           I came into photography field seven years ago as a hobbyist, and made it my career three years back. Since then i have used many Smartphones and Cameras for Photography Purpose. Samsung S9 was my daily driver for social media posts and stories along with my professional camera. I was pretty satisfied with the quality content it used to give me & i pushed its camera to its limits, afterall RAW files support is all we photographers need, and my journey with samsung continued. 
              I upgraded my phone to S10 last year for its incredible ultra wide camera and seamless performance along with Samsung Gear S3 watch and T5 SSD. As i went deeper into samsung's eco system, i came to know about samsung members community & went trough it, here i found many enthusiasts like me who are sharing useful stuff related to photos, software and hardware tips, i became part of the discussion , started posting content from my phone, and got selected as samsung members brand ambassador in month of december 2019. I have not attended any samsung events till now but looking forward to attend in future and get more involved with the samsung community. 
         As i am more into photography thing, i'd like to utilize samsung's camera potential to its fullest and get hands on any tech related to photography & travel they are going to launch in future. You'll see more of Galaxy Gallery content on my feed.

Cheers !! 
Have great time with your samsung devices. 

Here are some images shot on my Galaxy Phones.
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------

Out of Focus ? Does it even matter?

Isolated.

Life on Pause

Floating Market Pattaya

Solitude.

Testing HDR on s10. Turned out to be great.

If you don't ride in rain, you don't ride.

Afraid of Heights?

For more images stay tuned to my Samsung Members Account.
#Samsungindia #samsung #MobilePhotography #PhoneOnly
6 Comments
Others
Congratulations
Others
thank you
0 Likes
Others
congratulations dude,
0 Likes
iVirus
Active Level 7