Original topic:

Introduction | Brand Ambassador | Samsung Members

(Topic created on: 12-17-2019 06:55 PM)
Sarthak07
Active Level 7
Options
Others
Hi Samsung Members community,
I am Sarthak Sharma, one of the newly selected Brand Ambassadors, and I am from Hamirpur, Himachal Pradesh. 

Presently, I am studying at National Institute of Technology (NIT), Hamirpur. I am a student of B.Tech ( Electrical Engineering) with a huge passion towards IT and science. 

I am a tech enthusiast person who tries to stay up-to-date with latest technology and trends. I love to experience the products and services before they are made public. 

My hobbies include Photography, playing games, listening to songs, reading, writing, traveling. Recently, I have started focusing on enhancing my coding skills as well. I am active on most of the social media platforms. 

My experience with Samsung has always been wonderful. I have used Galaxy S3, Tab 3 , Note 8 (never owned any of them). Presently, I personally own Galaxy A50. And since April'19, I have been using Samsung Members app. I keep sharing posts on the same and try to help other users to solve their issues. 
My best moments in Samsung Members include: the day I got my first badge, the day I got first like,  the day I found myself in shortlisted candidates for Brand Ambassador program and the day I got selected as Brand Ambassador
I haven't attended any Samsung event so far but I am hoping to attend upcoming events soon. 

As a brand ambassador, my aim is to keep the community clean and encourage more Samsung users to use 'Samsung Members' to get answers to their queries. Since, I am from Himachal Pradesh, my vision is to make people of HP more familiar with Samsung and it's services. I know there are many Samsung users, but not all users take help of 'Samsung Members' ,so I want to encourage those users to experience this community. 

At last, I'd like to thank Samsung Members team for giving me an opportunity to share my knowledge with this amazing community. 

3 Comments
Others
All the best for your future :)
Sarthak07
Active Level 7
Others
Thank you so much :)
BTW, keep sharing amazing content.
0 Likes
HarpreetMakol
Expert Level 2
Others