Original topic:

Introduce Yourself To Samsung Community

(Topic created on: 04-07-2019 11:21 PM)
GeorgeAb
Options
Others
Welcome to Samsung Community

We're very excited to have you in our community and to learn about you. This community space is intended for us to share information and learn.

So, please participate in this topic to introduce yourself and share with the Samsung community.

We look forward to your post and getting to know you. I will start introducing myself right below.

Thanks for joining the discussion

Welcome to Samsung.jpg

54 Comments
AmiR-AhmeD
Active Level 3
Others
hi
AzharRobin
Active Level 1
Others
hi
how are you
AmiR-AhmeD
Active Level 3
Others
im fine
Others
hi dude
gsilverveilb
Active Level 6
Others

Hello fellow members!

I've been a member of this community since my Note7 but has only been active recently with my Note9. I'm originally from the Philippines but currently lives in Doha. I'm a nurse by profession but editing is my passion (I think). I love the fact that all I need is a connection and my Note9 to do editing, be it photos or videos, to share. I'm glad to have found a device that I'm happy with and I hope Samsung will continue to make innovation to make our human life easy, satisfying and have meaningful connection.

0 Likes
GeorgeAb
Options
Others

Hello gsilverveilb,

Welcome to Samsung Community. Enjoy the experience! :winking-face:

AnantaAnwar
Active Level 1
Others
😍Only me😍

Malabari
Active Level 7
Others
I have inserted an Indian SIM in my S10e and the phone is asking for region unlock code, how to get it? I cannot use my phone now! It never happened to my older Samsung phones. S9+, Note 9 etc.
0 Likes
kamalmhto
Beginner Level 2
Others

Hi

MohammedSijah
Expert Level 1
Others
Hello,
warm welcome to Samsung members.
0 Likes