Original topic:

Introduce Yourself To Samsung Community

(Topic created on: 04-07-2019 11:22 PM)
GeorgeAb
Options
Others
Welcome to Samsung Community

We're very excited to have you in our community and to learn about you. This community space is intended for us to share information and learn.

So, please participate in this topic to introduce yourself and share with the Samsung community.

We look forward to your post and getting to know you. I will start introducing myself right below.

Thanks for joining the discussion

Welcome to Samsung.jpg

54 Comments
GeorgeAb
Options
Others

So, my name is George, I live in Dubai, and I work at Samsung as a Community Moderator.

I have also worked for 6 years in many departments and most importantly in the Digital Services department.

Besides these roles, I also have background and interest in some programming languages like HTML, CSS, and Java. 😉

Muayad_K
Active Level 1
Others

Thank you Mr. George for introducing youself, and i appreciate your hard work.

Let me introduce myself too.

Well, my name is Muayad, i am also a Community Moderator at Samsung, i work in the same department with Mr. George, it's been my 6th month and i like the enviroment here, living in Dubai also

and i have a bachelor degree in Social Media and E-Marketing which helps me enhance my work here.

So yes this is us, we would be happy to hear about the rest of you guys.

GeorgeAb
Options
Others

Thank You Muayad, Cheers 😉

Others
My name is Rahul. I am currently in Bahrain. I works currently for a construction company as project manager. Previously I was working with samsung as an HHP engineer.
aramis
Active Level 10
Others
I keep my name as secret but i'm a member of members since it started with s7 edge. I like the three musketeers and that is why i use such nickname. It seemed that community is getting bigger and has new features specially the web version. I look forward for nice activities in the community and see each other soon.
GeorgeAb
Options
Others

Welcome to Samsung Community  Mittuvichu1 &  aramis.

We are happy to have you here! Feel free to ask and contribute to any question/discussion on the community.

Cheers 😊

0 Likes
pareedpattambi
Beginner Level 2
Others
Iam pareedh
Jong1285
Active Level 1
Others
hello guys! im a new member of this group.... using my S10+ about 2 months now and i love the experience since i got this beast it takes me to another level of a smartphone... #S10plus
Nuraddin
Active Level 6
Others
Hi there! Nice to see your positive impression.