Original topic:

Installation and demo of Samsung Washing machine Ref: 4293914018

(Topic created on: 11-07-2019 10:59 AM)
rakiphys
Beginner Level 2
Options
Others

Dear Samsung manager India

Recently we have purchased samsung washing machine through flipkart and received a message saying that an engineer will come and install and show the demo with reference to the number 4293914018.

I have called the service enginner and he is sufferring from fever and gave the samsung service center number at Anantapur. I called to that person at Samsung CC (Althaf) and send messages also. Initially he replied and said that another service engineer will come and install the washing machne on 05-11-2019. But no one came to insttal it. I tried many times on phone and even messaged him many times. Unfortunately he is not at all picking the phone and not even replied to the messages. I called to  help line and they said that with in a day service engineer will come and install. But still no one came. I am surprised with this kind of service How samsung

2 Comments
satyapp
Beginner Level 2
Others
hi..i bought M30S mobioe but external SD card is not detected by mobile. Can anyone give advice please.
0 Likes
Others

Hi there,

We apologize for the inconvenience for the issue occurring. Please  register your concern in the Samsung members app(Open Samsung members app>click on “+“icon>send feedback>Error report/ Ask Questions).

Regards,
Team Samsung Members

0 Likes