Original topic:

I need help

(Topic created on: 03-19-2021 11:20 PM)
Benssayde
Active Level 1
Options
Others
I updated the android to my smartphone Samsung s10 lite today but when the update was finished doesn't show any information about the update??? 

13 Comments
Sagar_d
Active Level 3
Others
which phone? what type of update was it ? How big was the update?
Benssayde
Active Level 1
Others
Samsung s10 lite
my last update android 11 before 3 months.
today I did other update for 1,6 GB
Sagar_d
Active Level 3
Others
The last update information isn't there cuz of a major update probably ,even I dint have the last update segment after my android 11 one UI 3.1 update, however the system will be updated and you can easily check this by checking the security patch level by going into Settings->Software updates->Download and install , you will be able to see "Security patch level " if it days March 2021 then your device is properly updated .
Sagar_d
Active Level 3
Others
says* March 2021 ......
Sagar_d
Active Level 3
Others
As you said the update was 1.6 GB the only logical conclusion is you would have got the OneUI 3.1 updaye ,And if you want to check your software version you can go to About Phone ->Software information and it would probably say One UI 3.1 now
0 Likes
Benssayde
Active Level 1
Others
can you check this picture

Screenshot_20210319-233219_Settings_6690.jpg

Screenshot_20210319-233240_Software update.jpg

Screenshot_20210319-225801_Settings.jpg

Benssayde
Active Level 1
Others
is it normal or no?
Sagar_d
Active Level 3
Others
yea it's normal your phones security patch level is properly updated to 1st March 2021 which is the latest version Your phones Software is One UI 3.1 which is the latest version and your Google play system update is Feb 2021 which is also the latest Google play update. So your phone is updated properly and on the latest version.So all is good👍
Benssayde
Active Level 1
Others
thank you bro appreciated 🙏🙌💯