Original topic:

I am not getting issue fixed after faulty service & replace done by Samsung

(Topic created on: 05-24-2019 12:45 PM)
dhirajpatra
Beginner Level 4
Options
Others
Dear Madam/Sir,

I am attaching the documents for your reference of my refrigerator service done by Samsung service center.

After done the service last month it started problem with not cooling and not starting itself after power cut.

I have called the customer care 1800407267864 and request to fix the issue. But no body came within two days. I called several times after that almost every day. So one service engineer visited and told that there are some problem and mechanic will come and fix that. But no body came so I called again after 2-3 days customer care continue sending me sms with different people's number. Either they are invalid or they responded not to come to fix the problem.

After several times and days called to customer care. One service engineer came 3 days back and inspected. Told that there is Gas Chocked issue with ice inside the refrigerator inside which has happened because of faulty service/replace done [approx Rs. 10,000/-] by your mechanic. And told some one will come and fix next day.

I have waited no body came. they again called several times to get a sms about a service person will come. I called that no he [ Chandra, ph. 8310848897 ] told that he will not come. So again I called 2 days several times. Customer care told that supervisor will call but 2 days done nothing happen and again called today. 

So now I understood that your people are harassing us and cheat our approx Rs. 10000/- with faulty parts and services done. And making this lengthy so that our warranty period void and no chance to get repaired. 

I have decided to go to consumer court along with informed details to different social network channel where almost 50000 connected with me in different groups. So that at least they know about the real fact of Samsung Services.

Can I get it fixed or not kindly confirm this.
0 Likes
4 Comments
saltaf
Active Level 9
Others
File complaint with Consumer forum
dhirajpatra
Beginner Level 4
Others

Saturday Samsung sent service engineer and fixed the issue after one month of hurdle and fight. I wish that they would do better service from beginning not after making complain. I thank to Samsung Service to fix the issue which was occured due to faulty service before. Regards

0 Likes
dhirajpatra
Beginner Level 4
Others

Saturday Samsung sent service engineer and fixed the issue after one month of hurdle and fight. I wish that they would do better service from beginning not after making complain. I thank to Samsung Service to fix the issue which was occured due to faulty service before. Regards

0 Likes
saltaf
Active Level 9
Others
Good
0 Likes